ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Staley

She has a program that ranks nationally and one that has brought positive attention to our University. Her players are also a credit to the University on and off the court. The bonus is just as the judge put forth in his letter of praise. I hope we can keep Coach Staley at USC.

She has a program that ranks nationally and one that has brought positive attention to our University. Her players are also a credit to the University on and off the court. The bonus is just as the judge put forth in his letter of praise. I hope we can keep Coach Staley at USC.

We are one of the top university for revenue year end and year out. There is no reason we can’t pay to keep any coach we have or get any coach we want.

What hurts us is our BOT is a bunch of old out of touch judges and lawyers and or AD is learning on the job

We are one of the top university for revenue year end and year out. There is no reason we can’t pay to keep any coach we have or get any coach we want.

What hurts us is our BOT is a bunch of old out of touch judges and lawyers and or AD is learning on the job
And your comments are still ignorant.

Thanks for sharing. It is great that he took the time to write that article and send it into the paper. There are a lot of positive things happening at USC now, and not just in sports.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
One of the highest paid women's basketball coaches with even more incentives. I think football is the only program that actually makes money with baseball breaking close to even.

One of the highest paid women's basketball coaches with even more incentives. I think football is the only program that actually makes money with baseball breaking close to even.

Baseball definitely doesn't make money; only football and mbb make money.

Maybe we should just get rid of every sport at Carolina that doesn't make money. Should make a lot of people on here very happy.

Maybe we should just get rid of every sport at Carolina that doesn't make money. Should make a lot of people on here very happy.
I don't take that position. I take the position that we should get rid of any sport that doesn't have a recognized SEC Championship to play for. Those are a waste of money, regardless.

Ward no disrespect to you but it's called sarcasm. Of course I don't think we should get rid of every sport that doesn't make money. It should not always be about the money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT