ADVERTISEMENT

Deshaun Watson vs Connor Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tater? I'm a South Carolina fan all day. I just love this new layout that allows us posters to go back months to pull up old topics. It just validates the arguments that I've made in the past on here and on the Insiders Forum.

Hey, I didn't need a 6 month old post to know Watson is better than Mitch. Mitch is one of ours so I hope for the best for him, but as of today, Watson is the difference in Clemson being in the title game vs being 8-4.

Hey, I didn't need a 6 month old post to know Watson is better than Mitch. Mitch is one of ours so I hope for the best for him, but as of today, Watson is the difference in Clemson being in the title game vs being 8-4.
The Purpose of my response was to validate what I've been saying before the season started that's all. Lol!

watson is legit and if he stays healthy next year and puts up the numbers he did this year, hes winning the heisman....hes not hype....hes the best quarterback in college football, if some of you cant see that, oh well....now flame away

watson is legit and if he stays healthy next year and puts up the numbers he did this year, hes winning the heisman....hes not hype....hes the best quarterback in college football, if some of you cant see that, oh well....now flame away
I'm a Gamecock fan but I got bashed when I mentioned that on the Insiders forum. Smh!

Tater? I'm a South Carolina fan all day. I just love this new layout that allows us posters to go back months to pull up old topics. It just validates the arguments that I've made in the past on here and on the Insiders Forum.
I ain't gonna lie, you called five and seven. Didn't think the program could fall off the rails like that, and Steve Spurrier quitting. Wow, you called it though.

I ain't gonna lie, you called five and seven. Didn't think the program could fall off the rails like that, and Steve Spurrier quitting. Wow, you called it though.
I try to follow the program without looking through Garnet and Black colored glasses. It should've been obvious to everyone that there was going to be a drop off when you look at the recruiting classes from 2011 to 2013. There was so much attrition from these classes there was no way we could rebound from that.

I try to follow the program without looking through Garnet and Black colored glasses. It should've been obvious to everyone that there was going to be a drop off when you look at the recruiting classes from 2011 to 2013.
I thought they could at least get to six wins though. I wasn't calling for eight, nine, or ten wins like everyone else. I said six.

I tried to explain to people that it could be worse, but as I said, I didn't see it going off the rails like that.

But you have inexperience at QB, RB, OL, WR, and a defense that's devoid of talent. It should have been easy to see.

Set's up the same way next year, but there's a ton of unproven talent. QB is still up in the air, so is RB, and WR, hell the OL is up in the air again. Wow, that offense could be in trouble again.

The defense with Will Muschamp can't be any worse, but we all said the same thing last year.

I thought they could at least get to six wins though. I wasn't calling for eight, nine, or ten wins like everyone else. I said six.

I tried to explain to people that it could be worse, but as I said, I didn't see it going off the rails like that.

But you have inexperience at QB, RB, OL, WR, and a defense that's devoid of talent. It should have been easy to see.

Set's up the same way next year, but there's a ton of unproven talent. QB is still up in the air, so is RB, and WR, hell the OL is up in the air again. Wow, that offense could be in trouble again.

The defense with Will Muschamp can't be any worse, but we all said the same thing last year.
Trust me I was trying to remain optimistic but they just loss too many players at WR,QB and DE.

Trust me I was trying to remain optimistic but they just loss too many players at WR,QB and DE.
DE is an easy position to fill by just numbers. Blackshear being out hurt, and that Wideman boy, no not boy, young man needs to get his head on straight, but the defense should at least be sound, just for the simple fact that Muschamp is the coach. I said the same thing about Auburn last year to though.

That offense is going to be wanting. They're going to ask a ton of inexperienced players to learn a new system? Good luck.

The Purpose of my response was to validate what I've been saying before the season started that's all. Lol!

I get it...........it is comical that someone actually thought that before the season started. Watson is the real deal.........I don't like him cause he's a tater, but people who say he's overrated are coo coo.

Reactions: dcdayday
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT