ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit Democrat credits Trump for saving her life

WOW, didnt realize a MARK HARRIS was running for President... Damned, i must have missed that one!! Sorry..

You sure miss a lot if you thought he the was running for President after looking at those posts which didn’t say anything of the sort.

he was the Republican for office cheating/scamming for votes in North Carolina when he got caught.

You sure miss a lot if you thought he the was running for President after looking at those posts which didn’t say anything of the sort.

he was the Republican for office cheating/scamming for votes in North Carolina when he got caught.
MINE was in Reference (As copied) on teh NOVEMBER ELECTIONS, was your Post in reference to the November elections?? I could not care less what a City councilman or whatever he was did. I care about what affects ME AND MY FAMILY.. I dont live in NC..

as the CEO (medical doctor) of New York’s Presbyterian Hospital said last night, it’s irresponsible to promote this as a cure. Doctors know about the drug and have for decades. Some politician promoting it should never influence a doctor.

Proper testing is needed. Because someone responds favorably to the drug doesn’t mean the drug cured them. That’s true for any medicine. Proper tests are required to know when the drug can be used safely, when it can’t be used safely, and if it works for certain patients, etc. personal stories and news stories.

In a last resort situation I don’t give a damn about safety. I’m going to die anyway. What could it hurt. You liberals crack me up.

Reactions: cockofdawn
If 98-99% of people recover, then why is this country shutdown and our economy in a free fall? The number of hospitalizations predicted by the IHME model were WAY off. As a matter of fact, deaths, hospitalizations, beds, and ventilator needs were all grossly overestimated.
Why does the left continue to push for complete economic shutdowns, based on a model instead of the actual reality of the situation? They've recently revised the estimates, but I'm going out on a limb and betting that the newest estimates are also incredibly higher than what actually occurs.

On April 4th, for example, the IHME model predicted there would be between 120,963 and 203,436 Americans requiring hospitalization, with the average of that range being 164,745. In reality, there were 18,998. […]

That’s just hospitalizations, when it comes to intensive care beds, the difference between the projections and reality show an equally large gap. The average projected ICU beds needed on April 4th was 31,057; the reality was 4,686. That’s across the country, not just New York. Even after factoring in the caveats about missing states, that’s a miss akin to swinging and striking out on a pickoff to second base.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...ths-hospitalizations-bed-and-ventilator-need/

It’s because an economic collapse is the only saving grace to them winning the election. Sleepy joe can barely read off a teleprompter.

read the article.

any politician with a financial interest in something they are promoting is potentially problematic and should be fully disclosed ahead of time. That’s basic ethics.
Trump owns between $1,000 and $15,000 in a Dodge & Cox Fund which has as a small part of its portfolio of investments in Sanofi which is one of a couple of generic producers of hydroxychloroquine. This represents a couple hundred dollars at most. You finally caught the Tater, nice work Rollerdud

In a last resort situation I don’t give a damn about safety. I’m going to die anyway. What could it hurt. You liberals crack me up.

You clearly can’t read. Ive said numerous times that compassionate use of the drug is fine. Do I need to repeat it again? It won’t change reality.

that’s not the point of the discussion.

Trump owns between $1,000 and $15,000 in a Dodge & Cox Fund which has as a small part of its portfolio of investments in Sanofi which is one of a couple of generic producers of hydroxychloroquine. This represents a couple hundred dollars at most. You finally caught the Tater, nice work Rollerdud

That’s great. As long as it’s disclosed, I think that’s fine. Or better yet, just divest interest in such things when you are involved in promoting products that they might invest in.

MINE was in Reference (As copied) on teh NOVEMBER ELECTIONS, was your Post in reference to the November elections?? I could not care less what a City councilman or whatever he was did. I care about what affects ME AND MY FAMILY.. I dont live in NC..

He was running for Congress, not city council. He was the Pastor of First Baptist Of Charlotte.

Some of you folks don’t pay much attention. This was a big story. The guy used Republican Party operatives to illegally scam voters in North Carolina.

These people are unreal. A lot of these sickos don`t care how many people die, how much our economy and people suffer. By God, to them as long as Trump is defeated, they will sell their sorry souls to the devil. The stuff CNN comes up with(I know because Fox shows highlights) is unreal. They get on Trump for being a doctor while they discount the efficacy and safety of Plaquenil, which has been used for about 60 years. Fox just had 2 doctors on saying how effective it has been with people they have actually treated, not hypotheticals, I been if these sick morons had Covid they would be the first ones to demand their doctors give it to them. They don`t want Trump to succeed, even if it means the country getting back to normal quicker, less people getting sick, They have serious problems. I truly believe a lot of them want this to go on as long as possible to try and help Biden somehow. These people are as sick as it gets.

Fox just had 2 doctors on saying how effective it has been with people they have actually treated, not hypotheticals, I been if these sick morons had Covid they would be the first ones to demand their doctors give it to them. They don`t want Trump to succeed, even if it means the country getting back to normal quicker, less people getting sick, They have serious problems. I truly believe a lot of them want this to go on as long as possible to try and help Biden somehow. These people are as sick as it gets.

Fox has been promoting it nonstop because Trump mentioned it. If Trump had said sticking your head in the toilet and eating a pop tart cured gonorrhea, Fox News would promote it 24/7, and would find doctors somewhere that agreed and had seen miracle cures by following Trump’s personal recommendation,

doctors saying it cured someone is not evidence. As Dr Fauci and others have repeatedly said, proper testing is required to determine if it works. Some doctors on tv saying it works is not evidence.

if I go to the doctor for a foot injury and he gives me my flu shot during the visit, that my foot feels better the next day doesn’t mean a flu shot helped my foot. Proper testing confirms it, not what a few doctors think.

as Ive said numerous times, I’m all for compassionate use of the drug or any drug including marijuana for cancer patients.

5 Uncomfortable Truths About Liberals:

"Most liberals are hateful people.
Liberals do more than any other group to encourage race-based hatred.
Most liberals are less moral than other people.
Most liberals don't care if the policies they advocate work or not.
Most liberals are extremely intolerant."

Most liberals are racist too. Color is the FIRST thing they see and their primary concern. Even cried because Trump's coronavirus task force wasn't diverse enough.

I also heard they want nothing but the destruction of the United States - creating a communist bastion where only people who are pro-life are enslaved and no one is allowed to eat apple pie, or wave flags. They are truly disgusting.

I hate this message board so much. You politics pushers are just as selfish and closed minded as the politicians you support. Go to hell, all of you.

I hate this message board so much. You politics pushers are just as selfish and closed minded as the politicians you support. Go to hell, all of you.

You don't understand, liberals hate their children too because every child born is another abortion that didn't happen! The only way they will accept their own children is if the child starts following the teachings of Ho Chi Minh! Sad!

You don't understand, liberals hate their children too because every child born is another abortion that didn't happen! The only way they will accept their own children is if the child starts following the teachings of Ho Chi Minh! Sad!

Welcome! You tell it like it is. :)

Welcome! You tell it like it is. :)

I was talking to a liberal the other day and he had the audacity to admit that he doesn't cry every time the National Anthem is played. I was shocked. Last baseball season I was getting ready to watch the World Series with Todd Jr. and I was taking a deuce before it got started. The Anthem came on and I shot up off the toilet because I'll be damned if I'm not standing and bawling like a baby even if it's on in the other room.

There was doodooo everywhere, but I made the missus clean that up. Big Todd doesn't do bathrooms.

Reactions: SorryPeasants
I was talking to a liberal the other day and he had the audacity to admit that he doesn't cry every time the National Anthem is played. I was shocked. Last baseball season I was getting ready to watch the World Series with Todd Jr. and I was taking a deuce before it got started. The Anthem came on and I shot up off the toilet because I'll be damned if I'm not standing and bawling like a baby even if it's on in the other room.

There was doodooo everywhere, but I made the missus clean that up. Big Todd doesn't do bathrooms.

You should get some kind of medal for putting up with all this liberal "bullshit". Liberals are nasty. They can't be trusted. If you are a Christian they will make fun of you. They hate capitalism. They love for people to be down in the gutter and depend on government subsidies. That is how their democrats get elected. The more poverty, the better.

Keep up the good work.

You should get some kind of medal for putting up with all this liberal "bullshit". Liberals are nasty. They can't be trusted. If you are a Christian they will make fun of you. They hate capitalism. They love for people to be down in the gutter and depend on government subsidies. That is how their democrats get elected. The more poverty, the better.

Keep up the good work.

Wait, are you just talking about people that vote for some liberal issues? I was talking about my neighbors, The Liberals. Ted, Nancy, and their two boys. They are awful people.

if you’re just talking about people that vote differently than you then with the stuff you’re saying, you’re either just trying to troll people on Good Friday (like a good Christian), or you’re mentally deficient because no one could actually believe that stuff.

Peace be with, brother. Remember what this weekend is about. Love your brothers and sisters because they’re the ones fighting right beside you as we a try and dig out of this virus mess. Everyone on both sides love their families, want them to be safe, want a better life for them and want to be able to provide that life for them. If only for the weekend let’s focus on all American’s similarities and not our differences. If we did that more we might be able to find solutions that are neither “conservative” or “liberal,” but that get us to where we all want to be.

Wait, are you just talking about people that vote for some liberal issues? I was talking about my neighbors, The Liberals. Ted, Nancy, and their two boys. They are awful people.

if you’re just talking about people that vote differently than you then with the stuff you’re saying, you’re either just trying to troll people on Good Friday (like a good Christian), or you’re mentally deficient because no one could actually believe that stuff.

Peace be with, brother. Remember what this weekend is about. Love your brothers and sisters because they’re the ones fighting right beside you as we a try and dig out of this virus mess. Everyone on both sides love their families, want them to be safe, want a better life for them and want to be able to provide that life for them. If only for the weekend let’s focus on all American’s similarities and not our differences. If we did that more we might be able to find solutions that are neither “conservative” or “liberal,” but that get us to where we all want to be.

It is ideology to me, Todd. I use to be a liberal democrat. Liberalism is what I dislike. Not all liberals are bad people. Glad you are not a liberal. God Bless you and your family. Have a Happy and Blessed Good Friday.

He holds a position in a mutual fund that has stock in this company. Less than 1%. The amount comes between an estimated value of $999 - $1500. Hardly a profitable stake. Also, this drug isn't patented, so its not like this company has exclusive production rights.

In addition, there have now been over half-a-dozen peer reviewed studies in several countries, including our own, that show that this drug is effective for Covid-19 treatment. It is not anecdotal.

I don't know how many times these people at NYTimes and else where have to feed you a provably false narrative before you realize they are lying to you. This one pains me because its not just demonstrably false, it is hurting people.

He holds a position in a mutual fund that has stock in this company. Less than 1%. The amount comes between an estimated value of $999 - $1500. Hardly a profitable stake. Also, this drug isn't patented, so its not like this company has exclusive production rights.

In addition, there have now been over half-a-dozen peer reviewed studies in several countries, including our own, that show that this drug is effective for Covid-19 treatment. It is not anecdotal.

I don't know how many times these people at NYTimes and else where have to feed you a provably false narrative before you realize they are lying to you. This one pains me because its not just demonstrably false, it is hurting people.
The drug is hurting people you moron The drug is hurting people you moron. It causes heart issues too often to be considered safe for standard use. Trump doesn’t care about you.

I was talking to a liberal the other day and he had the audacity to admit that he doesn't cry every time the National Anthem is played. I was shocked. .

LOL. so true.

The anthem and wrapping yourself in the flag is now the way to make sure you demonstrate you are more of a “real American” than your neighbor.

When trump started his fake argument with the NFL, my wife reminded me of how I use to get a little upset at Gamecock football games when they’d play the national anthem and it always seemed like most of our section just kept on talking and leaving their seats to go to the restrooms, etc.

1) he should, have disclosed it. It’s what we expect of public officials.

2) The National Institutes of Health, the CDC, Dr Fauci disagree with your characterization. I’m not posting the articles again. They are on another topic on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT