ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Cook suspended

The last guy got kicked off the team, but I'm betting ole Jimbo might have a double standard when it comes to Cook. On a side note, I didn't think Dabo recruited any bad kids, only angels, but Cook was a Clemson commit for a while.

The last guy got kicked off the team, but I'm betting ole Jimbo might have a double standard when it comes to Cook. On a side note, I didn't think Dabo recruited any bad kids, only angels, but Cook was a Clemson commit for a while.
Looks to me that Jimbo has his own problems.

I don't see how jimbo can NOT kick cook off of the team. This is the third incident that he's been involved with, according to that article, and the most serious. But, is this just now coming to light? According to that same article, it happened June 23rd, the night before the freshmen qb punched the other girl.

Sounds like they are trying to top clemmons in woman beating!!!

I heard the QB that was recently kicked off the team had quempsum as # 2 on his list of schools.

Reactions: 72948
ADVERTISEMENT