ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone hear Frank Martin on the Dan Patrick show?

Surely one of you idiots can link where he was on today's show.

I hope he gave that buffoon Fritzy the business.

Frank has become a favorite among the national media. Great exposure. Also caught SiriusXM today with Rick Neuheisel. He and his partner were praising Ray Tanner as well as an AD that coaches love to work for.

Surely one of you idiots can link where he was on today's show.

I hope he gave that buffoon Fritzy the business.

This. I've never been been a fan of Dan Patrick. I've always thought he may be the most overrated of all of the ESPN original anchors.

Just keep winning. We are getting a big boost because America likes our team and coach. I'm a nerd and watch all the press conferences. Better than reading someone else's take on what was said. But our guys represent us well. And Fank could charge money to speak. Our guys are very respectful and funny at the same time. But most importantly we play hard. America loves a hard worker going against all odds. Last is integrity, and this team and staff has it in spades.
No matter what it's been fun and will impact our school and state in a way that can't really be measured.

But I don't believe this ride is going to end without a championship. Maybe 2. Go Gamecocks!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT