ADVERTISEMENT

Did dablow ruin another career.....

NaturalGC7

Aug 22, 2014
Concord, NC
San Diego first-round draft pick Mike Williams out for season with back injury. Second major injury prior to turning 23-years old. I doubt this one is on dablow because Williams would have gone thru extensive physical after neck injury....but it's not like he's never ruined other players careers.?

Reactions: SCARyan
I admire Williams for the ability to get through pro day and the combine with this injury. I despise him for his lack of honesty in disclosing this to his employer.

This is with the assumption that he sustained this injury prior to draft day as some are reporting.

with the speculation that he was injured either at the combine or during his pro day, the Chargers should be pissed IF it's true. Obviously he knew his stock would drop if it was disclosed so I hope for his sake that was not the case.

Reactions: Jpcooper
I admire Williams for the ability to get through pro day and the combine with this injury. I despise him for his lack of honesty in disclosing this to his employer.

This is with the assumption that he sustained this injury prior to draft day as some are reporting.
Given your post I know that you're going to say that if it were you you'd be totally honest and cost yourself up to a million or so dollars. I can't say I'd do the same. This of course assumes he knew the severity of the injury which I don't know is true.

Hate it for Mike. A herniated disk is a tough injury to deal with especially if it is severe enough to require surgery. Hope his pain is not severe and he recovers soon so we can watch him play in the NFL.....

OP what the hell are you talking about? Mu god you guys are obessed with Dabo. Did he take your girl or something?

He ruined Deshaun's career by playing him on that injury his freshman year, right? Never really recovered or was the same after that

In view of what Watson later accomplished at Clemson, you would certainly have to conclude it was a reckless decision. It could easily have been a total disaster for Watson.

Williams is a beast

I wish him, and all other clemson players much success
I wish them all success in life. I wish Williams success on the football field. He seems like a good guy. I wish Watson success in overcoming his cockiness. I hope he fails miserably on the football field if that's what it takes.

Reactions: gcocks2010
I'd sure like to think I'd do the right thing, yet I've been known to serve mammon before.
Given your post I know that you're going to say that if it were you you'd be totally honest and cost yourself up to a million or so dollars. I can't say I'd do the same. This of course assumes he knew the severity of the injury which I don't know is true.

Ostrich!!

No I'm one of his biggest critics. Just think in this case it's misguided. What part of Fla are you in ? I am preparing my move from Myrtle Beach to Melbourne Fl. Know that area is referred to as "Old Fla". Wasnt sure if that is your age or area you stay in

I normally don't defend Dabo but he hasn't ruined any of his players careers. Think it's ridiculous to even say stuff like that
Well he talked tajh and Kyle Parker into coming back and neither ever took an NFL snap, so it's safe to say he took a lot of money and entire career from those 2.
Edit: oops, and nearly forgot James Davis. He stole a lot of money out of those guys' pockets.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Well he talked tajh and Kyle Parker into coming back and neither ever took an NFL snap, so it's safe to say he took a lot of money and entire career from those 2.
Edit: oops, and nearly forgot James Davis. He stole a lot of money out of those guys' pockets.

I think he had help from their "uncles" when talking them into coming back.

Kyle Parker must be fine with how things turned out considering he's a student coach for the team this coming season. Not sure I would coach under someone if they "ruined my career".

I think regardless it's the kids and their families decision. If they are not smart enough to make the right one it's on them. Same for PJ. They have to live with a decision. I sure wouldn't be naive enough to believe a college coach always has my best interest in mind

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT