ADVERTISEMENT

Did Dabo go in the LSU locker room after the game to congratulate them

Couldn't disagree more.
Had to,JUST HAD TO, stick in the self serving comment. No other coach does it as non stop as Dabo.
But still wayyyyyyy of topic from the original (semi) joking question.
If you dont think going into the locker room of a team that beat you to "congratulate" them is self- serving and obnoxious, then we simply live on different planets.
Completely innocuous and inoffensive.

We are reduced to commenting on the comments. Football is about the hype, so it would seem.
Spot the ball.

Honestly, I was very surprised and impressed by Dabo's postgame comments, which consisted of (mostly) humility and admiration for the game LSU played and congratulations for Coach O. If he went into LSU's locker room after the game, I'm certain it wasn't to congratulate their coaches and players ..... more likely to sneak a peek at some real grown-up men.

Simply amazing how people get sidetracked from an initial post that was made in a humorous vein.
It's axiomatic, you either have a sense of humor, or you don't.
If you THINK you have a sense of humor, you don't. You'd KNOW.
If you only laugh at things that don't offend you, don't paint something or someone you support negatively, et al, you don't.
Just a friendly thought for the day as we continue the wonderful modern tradition of arguing over damned near everything.SmokinSmile

What he said after the game:

"I thought LSU played a beautiful game. I thought their quarterback was tremendous. Those receivers -- man, they made some incredible plays that were really well-covered, several of them, but they just made the play. And that's what you've got to do to win these type of games. You give them credit, I thought they played a heck of a game and deserved to win the game. They were definitely the better team tonight for sure."

"I'm really happy for Coach O. I think he's one of the good guys in the business, and I'm happy for him. I know what it's like to be in that situation, and you pour a lot into it, and certainly no fun to be in this seat, but I do just say congratulations to them. Beautiful football team that earned it, and we were the first 15-0 team last year, and to see them do it, they earned it. Simple as that. So hats off to them, and I thought they played with tremendous character and class and just will to win. That's what championship games are all about, and just too many big plays and just not quite enough from us when we had some opportunities to give ourselves a chance there in the fourth quarter."

Classless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much bs. Typical dabo. He just can't say "they beat us because they were the better team" and let that be it.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Dabo had very gracious words, but I doubt he is sincere in his motive. He is playing to the recruit's parents. His message to them was, "I am the best man there ever was. I am kind and gracious and you would be a fool to let your son play under any other coach." Just my opinion.

You may have a point on Dabo’s ego but dam it would be nice to be on this stage instead of looking like someone peed in your cereal and you need to ‘EVALUATE’!

Sick & tired of being sick & tired.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:( yep, I'm here:(

looking for little shreds of hope, caring (too much according to some), relying on my safety net Dawn & company,

He’s come a long way from the Rant and “if we played them 10 times”

By the way he wasn’t the first. Yale and Penn did it in 1894 and 1897 respectively. But Dabo invented everything great in CFB.

Also, NDSU won the FCS National Championship and had a record of 16-0 this year.

Reactions: atl-cock
my thoughts too. Since when did giving compliments and congratulations become classless?
When the comments exceed one line! For instanced “ Congradulations, the better team won”!
Instead of going on and on, repeating one’s self and adding a compliment on yourself! Total dabo
BS!!Sick:cool:

Reactions: gamecokpride
ADVERTISEMENT