ADVERTISEMENT

Did Kiffin give Dablow the Bama playbook?

Jan 8, 2016
There are two things that are known facts.

1. Taters have been open about stealing signals.

2. Lane Kiffin is sketchy and willing to screw over any team.

I'm not going not say with 100% certainty that Dablow and the taters cheated, but there is more than enough circumstantial evidence for the NCAA to investigate.

Numerous times Boulware was telling players to move to the exact spot the play went. The only success Bama had was the few wrinkles that were not in their playbook.

Like I said, I'm not saying they cheated, I am saying that all the evidence seems to point towards guilty.

I'm not going not say with 100% certainty that Dablow and the taters cheated, but there is more than enough circumstantial evidence for the NCAA to investigate.

Numerous times Boulware was telling players to move to the exact spot the play went. The only success Bama had was the few wrinkles that were not in their playbook.

Like I said, I'm not saying they cheated, I am saying that all the evidence seems to point towards guilty.

I love this post. I think Kiffin definitely gave the tigers the entire playbook. After all, it worked out so well for the guy at WF, who WOULDN'T want follow in his footsteps? And Kiffin with his standup reputation... who would EVER suspect that he did it. It's the perfect crime!!

Anyone who uses Mel's picture as his avatar and posts the insane stuff that he posts isn't right in the head.
How insane is this really? I find it insane that Boulware knew where the play was going before each snap. No one wants to mention it, but it did happen. Maybe it wasn't Kiffin, but you can't tell me they didn't "steal" signals. They freakin admitted doing it. Numerous coaches have accused the already.... but they quit..... hmmmm

How insane is this really? I find it insane that Boulware knew where the play was going before each snap. No one wants to mention it, but it did happen. Maybe it wasn't Kiffin, but you can't tell me they didn't "steal" signals. They freakin admitted doing it. Numerous coaches have accused the already.... but they quit..... hmmmm

If you can steal someone's signals, I say steal them. I have no doubt that teams have support staff that watch endless hours of film trying to glean any data they can to gain an advantage. If your system is that easily broken then you're the one with the problem.

I can tell you, in my opinion, why Bama lost. The Bama offense reminded me of our offenses when Holtz was here and we wold get a lead, no matter small, and then Holtz would go conservative to try and sit on the lead. His "play not to lose instead of playing to win mentality." That's what Bama's offense looked like last night. Too conservative. That and Hurts couldn't hit the broadside of a barn more than 7 yards down field.

I can tell you, in my opinion, why Bama lost. The Bama offense reminded me of our offenses when Holtz was here and we wold get a lead, no matter small, and then Holtz would go conservative to try and sit on the lead. His "play not to lose instead of playing to win mentality." That's what Bama's offense looked like last night. Too conservative. That and Hurts couldn't hit the broadside of a barn more than 7 yards down field.
I agree with this some. It's too late at the end of the season, but the should of let hurts grown during the season.

Reactions: RoosterBooster1

You're pathetic man. There is no conspiracy here. They were able to stop Bama because Venables had them prepared, coupled with the fact Bama ran a very vanilla offensive game plan. Stop grasping for straws and realize they just beat the "best defense" in the history of college football.

You're pathetic man. There is no conspiracy here. They were able to stop Bama because Venables had them prepared, coupled with the fact Bama ran a very vanilla offensive game plan. Stop grasping for straws and realize they just beat the "best defense" in the history of college football.
That defense contained them most of the game. If Bama moved the ball at all the taters wouldn't of scored more than 17. This once again asks the question about why their offense was so predictable.

He is a tater no doubt. Nice try.

There's like four plays in that playbook. It would have been a very small file to email to Clemson.

Reactions: cp1275
Clemson's fast pace offense wore out the Alabama defense. Plus, Clemson's defense stopped Alabama's offense so much which added to the fatigue, putting the Bama defense on the field so much. Clemson ran 99 plays on offense.
Alabama had a great defense, but not as much depth as a lot of people assume.It was really a great game plan by the Tigers.

That defense contained them most of the game. If Bama moved the ball at all the taters wouldn't of scored more than 17. This once again asks the question about why their offense was so predictable.

It was so predictable b/c it’s the same offense they’ve been running all year. Hell, the announcers even said it. Bama LOVES to run the ball to the left, especially when they are on the left hash mark. When they bring a slot guy over there in motion, they are going to swing pass it. I bet true Bama fans can tell what they are doing by simply watching them line up.

The fact of the matter is that they are the best team in college football and it’s not even close. They can beat 90% of teams by simply stepping on the field. They don’t have lots of wrinkles b/c they don’t need them. A lot of their offensive philosophy is based on: Here it comes, stop it if you can. Most teams can’t.

Hell my dumbass knew if we were running or passing & to which side of the field most of the time....it's not at all far fetched that the tater coaches picked up "tells" on the Bama offense. It's called game planning & coaching your players up.

And if clemson did pick up on any of Bamas signals, well then that's Bamas fault.

Reactions: 83CUTiger
Clemson's fast pace offense wore out the Alabama defense. Plus, Clemson's defense stopped Alabama's offense so much which added to the fatigue, putting the Bama defense on the field so much. Clemson ran 99 plays on offense.
Alabama had a great defense, but not as much depth as a lot of people assume.It was really a great game plan by the Tigers.

Nice post. And honestly, it was the ONLY game plan that had a chance of working. No team can match Bama player for player. Clemson has some nice pieces and some elite WRs to go with their QB, but Bama has more talent at just about every position. Their only weakness was defensive depth...

Reactions: pisgah

Dont forget that both Sark and Kiffin were fired from the other USC and that means they hate USC, any USC in fact, even this USC because the letters are the exact same. And, get ready for it, IF you hate USC, than you love Clem and would definately cheat to aid the taters. It all makes sense now that the pieces are laid out.

Last edited:
Reactions: GC2020
I used to think you were a ridiculous homer. Now, I'm convinced you're a troll. Your schtick is beyond stoopid. It has to be on purpose.

Yes. last year, when Alabama ran the exact same playbook against Clemson and almost lost.

Are you under some sort of impression that stealing signals is illegal? LOL.

So a former employee decides to put the screws to his old boss. Is this supposed to be a new concept ?
It's not at all. That's what it makes sense. When I take a new position within the same company or a competitor, I want the person in my previous position to fail. It sets the tone that you're the best and no one can do what you did. People hated Kiffin two weeks ago, now Bama is pissed he wasn't kept on.

o_O

giphy.gif

It's not at all. That's what it makes sense. When I take a new position within the same company or a competitor, I want the person in my previous position to fail. It sets the tone that you're the best and no one can do what you did. People hated Kiffin two weeks ago, now Bama is pissed he wasn't kept on.

Or Clemson beat Bama on the field, they are the national champs and your unwilling or unable to accept that fact

Or Clemson beat Bama on the field, they are the national champs and your unwilling or unable to accept that fact
You're telling me you'd trust Kiffin in that type of situation. What leads you to believe that Kiffin left Bama because it was in Bama's best interest. I still haven't heard Kiffin comment on the Bama loss.

You're telling me you'd trust Kiffin in that type of situation. What leads you to believe that Kiffin left Bama because it was in Bama's best interest. I still haven't heard Kiffin comment on the Bama loss.

NO,I'm not talking about trust, your unwillingness to accept the reality of the situation is what is in question

NO,I'm not talking about trust, your unwillingness to accept the reality of the situation is what is in question
I accept that Bama lost the game. I accept that every time I get fast food a tater grad working the cash register will say something about it. I also refuse to accept that the Kiffin rumors shouldn't be looked into. If there is smoke, there is fire most times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT