ADVERTISEMENT

Did Skai Moore finish with the lead in tackles?

exnavyguy

Nov 18, 2008
Would give him 4 years of doing it. I think he'd only be the 15th or 16th FBS player to ever do it all-time. What an incredible Gamecock he's been, we'll sure miss him!

The 107.5 lunch guys said that he indeed finished the year leading the team in tackles. So happy for Skai - I only wish he'd have gotten that int record outright. Regardless, I hope he has a wildly successful NFL career!

Skai Moore became the 15th player in Division I history to lead his team in tackles all four years of his career.

He will also have his name on a stadium ramp at Williams-Brice Stadium next year as a record-holder, after he tied Bo Davies for career interceptions (14).

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Skai Moore became the 15th player in Division I history to lead his team in tackles all four years of his career.

He will also have his name on a stadium ramp at Williams-Brice Stadium next year as a record-holder, after he tied Bo Davies for career interceptions (14).
& I hope its on the West ramp, where the Cock's storm the field (selfishly cause that's where our crew stands), but I really hope and pray he avoids being drafted by the Browns.

Hope he gains some weight. 218 isn’t cutting it at LB. So we hope he’s fast enough to be a safety.
I want this guy to have a great pro career. And his nose for the ball is valuable to some team. I just hope it’s the right fit.

What is lost in this amazing accomplishment is that he led the team in tackles as a freshman in 2013....& that defense had some serious talent on it. Unfortunately, it was coordinated by a certified idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT