ADVERTISEMENT

Did The Right Guy Win The Fight?

SportsSuites1

Oct 17, 2007
Guess we'll all find out tonight.

Watson's seemingly 'backing up' from last year while Kelly beat Alabama on the road and has another chance this week against Top-25 Florida in the swamp. Kelly leads the SEC in TD passes (10) as well as yards per completion (16.4) - while Watson has been completing just the dinks.

Can Watson win a 'big one' AT HOME? Guess we'll see. But I think it's going to be ANOTHER colossal train wreck for the tigs ... Notre Dame by at least 10. This is a game clemson cannot win.

The Irish by a 'knock-out'.

jury is still out on that one, but too early in the season....i do hope ND beats the crap out of him, but im thinking its going to be a low scoring close game...maybe 17-13

right guy won because even Kelly admits he deserved to be kicked off. He SHOULD have been kicked out of Ole Miss as well but they'd do anything to win. He threatened a bouncer right after getting to OM that he was going to his truck to get his ak47 and shoot the place up. Sorry but if we had a guy like that I'd rather lose a ball game than let some big headed psycho idiot be our qb.

Guess we'll all find out tonight.

Watson's seemingly 'backing up' from last year while Kelly beat Alabama on the road and has another chance this week against Top-25 Florida in the swamp. Kelly leads the SEC in TD passes (10) as well as yards per completion (16.4) - while Watson has been completing just the dinks.

Can Watson win a 'big one' AT HOME? Guess we'll see. But I think it's going to be ANOTHER colossal train wreck for the tigs ... Notre Dame by at least 10. This is a game clemson cannot win.

The Irish by a 'knock-out'.
5140f4f2afa96f235700008e.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT