ADVERTISEMENT

Didn’t take Kareem Hunt long to find work ...

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
Unbelievable . Just shows if you are an elite talent it doesn’t matter . If Ray Rice was 23 years old and dominating the league when he got busted he would have gotten picked up too . Pathetic . Lost all respect for Cleveland after this move . What does this say to Nick Chubb who had an outstanding rookie year and has been nothing but a model player on and off the field ?? Hope Cleveland falls back in the gutter where they belong . Terrible move

I dont think Rice would of been picked up at 23 yrs old, i hope not.

Has the Hunt case been resolved by police, i heard it was dismissed on the radio, I dont know if true, but if true that probably helped Hunt alot in this matter.

I'm 0% surprised, however I am cringing at Browns types that are reacting with "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!! JUST WIN BABY!!!!!"

Has the Hunt case been resolved by police, i heard it was dismissed on the radio, I dont know if true, but if true that probably helped Hunt alot in this matter.

Believe this is true as well. Seemed quite different than the Rice case. Nonetheless was a bad situation.

However, it's dangerous to paint every incident with the same brush. Recreational outrage is out of control these days.

The NFL has proven they only care about domestic violence if there is a video that embarrasses the league!

Absolutely . KC got a pat on the back for cutting Hunt but they drafted Tyreek Hill who punched his pregnant Girlfriend in the stomach in college . At least Gundy had the balls to send him packing , if he went to Oklahoma he would have been a heisman winner after a slap on the wrist .

Reactions: lawcalcock

Yes, but Hunt can't play until NFL finalize their investigation. We all know how that will go.

I will say, I watched Hunts video, that girl was approaching him like a man, he didn't knock her out like Rice, he pushed her down then barely kicked at her after she was swinging at him. He tried not to engage but then she kept going at him. He walked away but she obviously was still calling him out. Make sure you don't watch the cut up version. That drunk chick was instigator all day long. Yes, he could have kept walking but you don't know what she was saying or accusing him of. Not saying it's ok, but there has to be some understanding. Otherwise these players could never go out because they are a target.

I understand that these players probably were out of control, but these money hungry ladies also know they have the edge nowadays. Domestic abuse goes both ways, but some of these ladies are just going to bars where players hang out just to start confrontational videos for monetary gain. Such a terrible world!

Who would he payed hush money to?

The girl he kicked in the hallway . If she doesn’t press charges then nothing happens . Same with Ray Rice’s Wife or the Girl that Greg Hardy assaulted . None of them pressed charges . Greg Hardy’s girl apparently did but then failed to show up for court to testify so the case was thrown out . Either they got paid or threatened.

Yes, but Hunt can't play until NFL finalize their investigation. We all know how that will go.

I will say, I watched Hunts video, that girl was approaching him like a man, he didn't knock her out like Rice, he pushed her down then barely kicked at her after she was swinging at him. He tried not to engage but then she kept going at him. He walked away but she obviously was still calling him out. Make sure you don't watch the cut up version. That drunk chick was instigator all day long. Yes, he could have kept walking but you don't know what she was saying or accusing him of. Not saying it's ok, but there has to be some understanding. Otherwise these players could never go out because they are a target.

I understand that these players probably were out of control, but these money hungry ladies also know they have the edge nowadays. Domestic abuse goes both ways, but some of these ladies are just going to bars where players hang out just to start confrontational videos for monetary gain. Such a terrible world!

I tend to agree with you , this guys are targets but it’s still no excuse . The rumor is the girl was asked to “Take Care” of one of his friends and when she refused he threw her out . All unconfirmed .

Reactions: Triton20x
Hmmmm, where does this state rank in domestic violence statistics?

Red herring. What does that have to do with Kareem Hunt? People can and should condemn domestic violence no matter how prevalent it is around them.

Clearly, you’re got a bone to pick with South Carolina, so you’re probably not from around here. Maybe you didn’t even go to USC and you just support the athletic program, I don’t know. However, if you denigrate the state of South Carolina, you might as well be a Tarhole or a leg humper to me.

The girl he kicked in the hallway . If she doesn’t press charges then nothing happens . Same with Ray Rice’s Wife or the Girl that Greg Hardy assaulted . None of them pressed charges . Greg Hardy’s girl apparently did but then failed to show up for court to testify so the case was thrown out . Either they got paid or threatened.
The girl called the police after the incident she tried to press charges.

Not necessarily true. Depends on the level of the crime against the woman. The prosecutors would probably have a difficult time without a witness, though.

Unbelievable . Just shows if you are an elite talent it doesn’t matter . If Ray Rice was 23 years old and dominating the league when he got busted he would have gotten picked up too . Pathetic . Lost all respect for Cleveland after this move . What does this say to Nick Chubb who had an outstanding rookie year and has been nothing but a model player on and off the field ?? Hope Cleveland falls back in the gutter where they belong . Terrible move

Hunt is totally different than Ray Rice. Ray Rice was a brutal domestic violence assault against his wife. Hunt was involved in a drunken brawl where a trashy drunk woman (who had never met Hunt before) started calling him the "N" Hunt wasn't even arrested because he was not the primary aggressor.

The girl called the police after the incident she tried to press charges.

Girl was calling Hunt the n word.

Not necessarily true. Depends on the level of the crime against the woman. The prosecutors would probably have a difficult time without a witness, though.
If she wouldn't have been the instigator. I think he would've went to jail. I don't understand why she wouldn't leave.

Girl was calling Hunt the n word.

If that was the case then she deserved to get her ass beat . However if this did happen then why wouldn’t Kareem , his Agent , or the other 10+ witnesses in the room bring this up ??

I tend to agree with you , this guys are targets but it’s still no excuse . The rumor is the girl was asked to “Take Care” of one of his friends and when she refused he threw her out . All unconfirmed .
No, that's incorrect. He asked the girls their age and when they said they were under 21 they kicked them out. The young lady became irate, started shouting the N word and approaching him.

If I remember correctly, she claimed someone in Kareem's party had her cell phone and she wanted to back before they would leave.

Those who think this will be "business as usual" for the NFL - seriously doubt it. They've got billions of eyes on them, plus TMZ, etc.

And there's no doubt this will be in the crosshairs of the SJWs until something else grabs their attention. The irony is that many of those same people will also be pushing for release of murders, rapists etc. from incarceration. Strange times.

No, that's incorrect. He asked the girls their age and when they said they were under 21 they kicked them out. The young lady became irate, started shouting the N word and approaching him.

If that’s the real story she had it coming .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT