ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Fading...

king ward

Aug 10, 1999
Lancaster, SC
Dang it. Driver is letting him down. He's still in good FedEx Cup shape but I hate to see him letting inferior and less accomplished players pass him. It ain't over yet but now he's in catch-up mode.

I wouldn’t say fading. He’s still ok. Rahm is just on and got a great break with his ball kicking out of the bushes. Pulling for DJ. A birdie here and he could still get it done.

Rahm is playing lights out. DJ not playing that bad. As soon as I typed that he is messing up 17 pretty bad.

And prior to DJ’s 18th putt I said he had no chance and went out to practice myself.
Stupid me!!

Drive for show

putt for dough $$$$

this will never change
In all honesty, it was DJ's driving of the golf ball that let him down on the back nine today. He was missing left quite a bit and not in position to attack. His putter never let him down. Still, who is more consistent right now?

Reactions: cockofdawn
DJ (right now) is the best golfer on tour.. He has his ups and downs, he is up right now.. And that was a Krazy finish.. I am sure Gonna miss being at the Tour Championship.. I go every year.. This just sucks!!

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT