ADVERTISEMENT

Do NOT sleep on Vandy

Hasn't really been any talk about them this week. I know it's a bye week.

Vandy is 0-4 in the SEC, and they've been beaten pretty badly a couple times... but they can move the ball and they have a pretty balanced attack with a good, experienced QB.

Also, we tend to get into a slugfest (pillow fight in some years) with them. Even the year we scored 28 points in the first quarter we had to hold on late to win.

Reactions: DC-99
With South Carolina stingy defense and that Bailey, Helms and Young should be available to bolster the rushing game, South Carolina should win. The Kentucky game still stings, so I find it hard to believe that South
Carolina will not be prepared to play Vanderbilt.

I was there when we were 6-1 and Vandy came to town and dominated with a 17-6 victory. TO’s seem to rest their ugly heads in games like this. I agree with one poster: Wofford (and their option offense) scare me, too.

Life is good - Peace!

I was there when we were 6-1 and Vandy came to town and dominated with a 17-6 victory. TO’s seem to rest their ugly heads in games like this. I agree with one poster: Wofford (and their option offense) scare me, too.

Life is good - Peace!
I remember that one. The Cocks were sleep walking the whole game, just like they can on some of these in state triple option teams. The offense needs to take charge and how about defer the coin flip one time.

Reactions: DC-99 and HI Cock
We were a play away from losing to Louisiana Tech. This team should know not to sleep on anyone at any point in any game.

Reactions: CMac3428
We were a play away from losing to Louisiana Tech. This team should know not to sleep on anyone at any point in any game.
Yeah, you'd think so, but we sorta slept on Kentucky. Thought we were better than we are.

Yeah, you'd think so, but we sorta slept on Kentucky. Thought we were better than we are.
Well, there's this ol gal from Lexington that I've spent some very interesting evenings with!!!

Young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra
Fallin' all over myself
To lick your heart and taste your health 'cause…

Scar tissue folks, SCAR TISSUE!!!! =;-p

I Know, I know - I'm Terrible!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DC-99

That sir, unfortunately are the thoughts of many gamecocks fans in 2017.
Now they still have a chance to win 8 games, if they don't think they are better than they are

I don't think this team is so good that it thinks it can take any win for granted. They know they were lucky to beat LA Tech and they know the UT team we just beat was not at their usual strength. I'm not guarantying a win, but we'll be favored as we should.

I'll sleep on Vandy, as I do not have any impact on the outcome of the game.
I know I would with this...

6.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT