ADVERTISEMENT

Do we have any idea about the injury status of

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
Hilinski in the short or long term? There has been a lot of noise about this issue but getting clarity is difficult.

Last edited:
according to the info i’ve compiled on this site. he’s gonna need some work done this offseason. he maybe already in surgery. knee and elbow. i think i read tommy john, and acl. other than that, i’d wait for an official statement, and be very patient.

according to the info i’ve compiled on this site. he’s gonna need some work done this offseason. he maybe already in surgery. knee and elbow. i think i read tommy john, and acl. other than that, i’d wait for an official statement, and be very patient.

If it does turn out to be more serious than what we were lead to believe and TJS occurs how does that affect a QB? i know a baseball player will be out a year. Wonder if its the same timetable for a football player

I suppose we can read the severity into just how hard this staff tries to add a QB. They are on tightrope if Dak transfers.

Hilinski in the short or long term? There has been a lot of noise about this issue but getting clarity is difficult.

Why was he in at the end of the Bama game down 31, best case scenario we lose by 24 and he doesn't get injured. Instead he was injured and never was the same.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I’m just as concerned about Doty’s injury.
Thank you Tall, for resurrecting my Monday thread. Had USC been looking at the board Monday, they might not have been caught off guard Tuesday. Maybe they don't pay attention to us, but maybe they should crawl through these weeds occasionally.

Your Doty concern is real too. No noise on that?????

Thank you Tall, for resurrecting my Monday thread. Had USC been looking at the board Monday, they might not have been caught off guard Tuesday. Maybe they don't pay attention to us, but maybe they should crawl through these weeds occasionally.

Your Doty concern is real too. No noise on that?????
Didn't require surgery. Takes time to heal

Reactions: Gradstudent
I just wanted to say that I'm glad you joined the board. You bring an interesting perspective here.

Glad to be here, just wish this place was like other boards I’ve participated in that doesn’t put posting limits. A couple times a day I get that “free user” message telling me that my posts are limited.

What perspective do I bring?

Reactions: mavcock
Glad to be here, just wish this place was like other boards I’ve participated in that doesn’t put posting limits. A couple times a day I get that “free user” message telling me that my posts are limited.

What perspective do I bring?
The rodent perspective.

Man the trolls on this site..Hillinski is reported by multiple news outlets to be out 4 to 6 weeks. There you have it.

Man the trolls on this site..Hillinski is reported by multiple news outlets to be out 4 to 6 weeks. There you have it.
Read all the posts and see this is an old thread from Monday. Before the rumour. You will see I predicted what was coming Tuesday. You'll get the gist of how it's evolved.

Reactions: Gradstudent
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT