ADVERTISEMENT

Do you believe in UFO’s

Are there others out there?

• Yes

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 33 24.4%

• Total voters
Not a ufo but could’ve at the time.back in the mid 80s I was walking at school and for some reason looked up,I saw what looked like a black V with jagged edges on the back.i just stared at it fly away. Not knowing what I saw till desert storm started.then I remembered that day at school.

No but I also believe that there are 100% other intelligent life forms and civilizations out there In all honesty given the vastness of the universe I find it nearly impossible for our tiny speck of a planet to be the only one . It’s impossible . Now do I believe that any civilization has the technology or ability to travel to our planet?? .. no .

Captain Kirk of the starship Enterprise encountered a peaceful alien from the planet Axar. After talking some the subject of sex and reproduction came up. Kirk asked the alien how they reproduced where he came from. The alien began to gently rub one part of his arm. As he did so a swelling arose that eventually looked like the alien. Soon it fell off his arm and ran around the floor for awhile. The alien then asked Captain Kirk how we reproduced. Kirk looked around and grabbed Uhura and got down and dirty with her in front of everyone on deck. After they finished the alien was confused and asked, “Well where is the offspring?”
Kirk answers, “It takes about 9 months for that to happen.” The alien is astonished. “Nine months? If it takes nine months why were you in such a hurry at the end?”

No but I also believe that there are 100% other intelligent life forms and civilizations out there In all honesty given the vastness of the universe I find it nearly impossible for our tiny speck of a planet to be the only one . It’s impossible . Now do I believe that any civilization has the technology or ability to travel to our planet?? .. no .
I've always believed, you would have to be pretty damn arrogant to believe as vast as the universe is, we are it.

I started to believe in alien life from another world on this planet when Donald J Trump was elected

And AWAAYYY WE GO
e325ef9b-95c4-43dc-9114-11a3140b8a83_1.82ef6ffdf2d3a58760cfc0f86da75fe1.jpeg

I was abducted and given an anal probe on the night of the Clemson game in 2003. It happened again in 2016.

If there were aliens with technology advanced enough to develop spacecraft that could get to earth from the nearest habitable planet (which is far enough away that we can't detect it), then they would have technology which surpasses ours by a factor of a million. Given that they would be so technologically advanced, it's highly unlikely they'd be messing around with coming all this way just to flit about mischievously in the skies.

Too many eyewitnesses and video evidence to not be speculative....
However, from a scientific viewpoint it's a big stretch.
The G forces & propulsion these things are shown to endure defy the laws of physics as we know. I can believe in some forms of unmanned vehicles a lot more than maned.

But it's also possible intelligent alien life may have had over a million years head start on the human race.

Reactions: Cocky_Corleone
By definition UFO's absolutely , 100% exist.
There are certainly "Unidentified Flying Objects" in the sky.
When I was 11 or 12 my cousins (who lived in waaaaay out in the country) and I saw something I have never been able to explain.
It was a multi-colored, disc shaped object, maybe 25 feet in diameter, flying low and slowly over the landscape.
We were within a couple of hundred feet of it, and it made no noise.
And no, we had not broken into the adults' liquor cabinet (at least not that night :) )
I believe a lot of what is seen now could very well be advanced military technology reverse engineered from alien spacecraft.

If there were aliens with technology advanced enough to develop spacecraft that could get to earth from the nearest habitable planet (which is far enough away that we can't detect it), then they would have technology which surpasses ours by a factor of a million. Given that they would be so technologically advanced, it's highly unlikely they'd be messing around with coming all this way just to flit about mischievously in the skies.
What if they seeded the planet? Just sayin.

Reactions: redrogers
I heard an astrophysicist say in an interview once that to get a grasp on how big the universe is , Go to the beach and pick up a grain of sand .. if the beach is the universe that grain is us . Puts it in perspective. I’ll be complete honest if aliens were observing us and saw all the horrible crap that we do to each other down here I think they would keep right on Space trucking . Earth would be like that bad neighborhood you just don’t go to .

I heard an astrophysicist say in an interview once that to get a grasp on how big the universe is , Go to the beach and pick up a grain of sand .. if the beach is the universe that grain is us . Puts it in perspective. I’ll be complete honest if aliens were observing us and saw all the horrible crap that we do to each other down here I think they would keep right on Space trucking . Earth would be like that bad neighborhood you just don’t go to .

Let's assume that the universe is quite big. Why does that necessarily mean that there are aliens out there that can view us from above? And why do we conclude that these aliens have the same sense of right and wrong that we do, allowing them to conclude on how we treat each other?

Reactions: AsTheCockCrows
or if there were hospitable planets for life, who’s to say the intelligent life forms haven’t been brought into existence yet, or have already died out through global warming/covid or ww3 a million years ago? we may be late to the party!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT