ADVERTISEMENT

Do you ever wish you had taken more advantage

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
of the win streaks in the early 2010’s? Especially with Clemson?
For most of my life I’ve been treated to barbs from rival fans who took their shots based on their teams success against USC. Finally when we started beating them I really didn’t take advantage of that.
Of course I didn’t think it would turn back even more one-sided ever. Much less in just a few years. Now the smart remarks are back. And I’m wondering if I should’ve dished it out back then. Ever feel that way?

• Haha
Reactions: DetroitCock
For most of my life I’ve been treated to barbs from rival fans who took their shots based on their teams success against USC. Finally when we started beating them I really didn’t take advantage of that.
Of course I didn’t think it would turn back even more one-sided ever. Much less in just a few years. Now the smart remarks are back. And I’m wondering if I should’ve dished it out back then. Ever feel that way?
I dished it out plenty to my tater and dawg friends at work, as they did and do to me. Talking the junk was nice, but I miss the wins more so than the talk.

I dished ot out back like crazy when we were 5 wins on Clemson. No regrets. We are catching it back now ten-fold!

I hope Shane Beamer can get the Football program back on track. I see he retained lots of people in the recruiting office which worries me. Maybe he will light some fire under their butts to WORK. Im optimistic!

Last edited:
Feel that way? Absolutely. But don’t act on it. Lotta my Carolina and Clemson friends do some ribbing. Most of us know there is a line. The ones who don’t aren’t going to cause me to be like that. Keep it classy

Reactions: rogue cock
Nope. Even during the streak, I almost never talked smack to friends. Why? I know it’s coming to an end and I know I’m not responsible. I didn’t coach the team or play for them. While I get great joy seeing them win, I never had the delusion that I was part of the organization.

Nope. Even during the streak, I almost never talked smack to friends. Why? I know it’s coming to an end and I know I’m not responsible. I didn’t coach the team or play for them. While I get great joy seeing them win, I never had the delusion that I was part of the organization.
I was the same way. Figured I would take the high road. Low and behold when it turned back those same people who talked smack before we started winning. Who I had spared during our run. Went right back to it. Oh well.

I took really good advantage of it.

I laugh because I think exactly the same damn thing. Verbatim. Like why didn't I casually accept those free tix to the UGA game. I was young, dumb and full of.....well you know the song

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT