ADVERTISEMENT

Does Hasse ever make a shot?

Needs to stop shooting 3's. 25% from beyond the arc is not good. What's weird is, i dont think he can jump. Between him and kotsar, they may have the smallest vertical leaps in all of college basketball.

I think Hasse's biggest problem with shooting is that he is over anxious. He has a good shot and when he takes his time to set his feet, he makes a lot of them. Many times he shoots too quickly, before he is ready, and he almost always misses those. He will improve with experience. His biggest problem though is not shooting. It's his defense. He is too slow and doesn't react quickly enough and ends up committing a lot of fouls. Hopefully, he will improve there as well as he gets accustomed to the speed of the game and becomes more comfortable with it. He is a typical freshman at this point. He needs experience and refinement like most freshmen.

Haase is probably the second best shooter on the team and his only shooting problem is knowing when to shoot (like a lot of freshmen). The guy that disappoints me the most is Minaya. He looks like a great shooter and takes good shots...he just doesn't make many.

BWBs do not need to dunk. If they jumped, they would not be a BWBs (big white banger).

Kotsar was a major factor in our final four run last year. He is smart and generally understands his role.

Yep. Dunk? Lay-up? Both are 2 points.

GOCOCKS! BEATAPPST! BEATOLAYMISS!

Reactions: ansoncock
Only thing I can think of is Haase makes those 3-pt shots in practice so Frank let's him try. Statistically, he only hits 25% of his 3s, yet I've only remember seeing him hit 3 or 4.

Haase is probably the second best shooter on the team and his only shooting problem is knowing when to shoot (like a lot of freshmen). The guy that disappoints me the most is Minaya. He looks like a great shooter and takes good shots...he just doesn't make many.

Statistically, he's our 7th best shooter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT