ADVERTISEMENT

Does Hill have 2 years left to play due to a medical redshirt? *

My understanding is that in normal times, he has this year (1). Because of covid, everyone is getting an additional year, so he can theoretically come back next year (2). So, counting this year, he has 2yrs of eligibility at least. In my mind, because of the across-the-board eligibility thing, extra years granted for injury maybe won't be as common. (Just my thinking though.)

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
My understanding is that in normal times, he has this year (1). Because of covid, everyone is getting an additional year, so he can theoretically come back next year (2). So, counting this year, he has 2yrs of eligibility at least. In my mind, because of the across-the-board eligibility thing, extra years granted for injury maybe won't be as common. (Just my thinking though.)
I agree that they will limit med redshirts for any injuries that happen this season since the extra year is already built in.

Hill is going to be the worst thing that ever happened to this program.
No way bro we’ve had some awful QBs come through our program.
giphy.gif

Reactions: MTsumner92
Wow, here we go again. We are always criticizing our own players. The coaches made their decision, live with it. Truth be told, I'm looking forward to the day that Dody plays. I believe he is the most athletic and capable of sustaining drives with his legs.

No way bro we’ve had some awful QBs come through our program.
giphy.gif
Ironically, as great of an offensive mind that Spurrier was, his QB recruiting was sometimes a head scratcher. I still remember the season that Tommy Beacher started out as our #1 QB. It's hard to believe he was ever our best option. If I'm not mistaken, he was the first QB that Spurrier signed here, or at least he was part of the first class that Spurrier brought in. Who would have thought that Holtz left us with a better QB situation than we'd have a couple of years later with Spurrier recruiting QBs? Spurrier finally got right with Garcia and Shaw but everyone else he recruited seemed like DII QBs.

Last edited:
Hill is going to be the worst thing that ever happened to this program.
Good grief. A little over the top comment don’t you think
Does it not get old constantly only posting things insulting our players or coaches or overall program ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT