ADVERTISEMENT

Does the biggest surprise of week one belong to the state of Texas or to the Seminoles?

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
Two surprising results in Texas last Saturday with Colorado beating Texas Christian and Texas State defeating Baylor.

Also it was shocking to see Florida State roll over Louisiana State in the second half.

OIP.nGYKFBzVqJv5DpHWedxMTAHaHL

Two surprising results in Texas last Saturday with Colorado beating Texas Christian and Texas State defeating Baylor.

Also it was shocking to see Florida State roll over Louisiana State in the second half.

OIP.nGYKFBzVqJv5DpHWedxMTAHaHL
Not shocking to me. I expected them to win! Travis has gotten steadily better at quarterback each year, basically doubling his passing yardage each year. He won’t double his 3200 yards from last year, but he will increase by a good deal. His receivers may be the best in the country as a group, plus Tight End Jaheim Bell, who members here know is really good. Wilson and Coleman are grown men, and will be unstoppable most of the time. Their defense is greatly improved this season too. Unfortunately, this FSU team isn’t the FSU team of the last decade plus.

Neither were shocking. I wasn’t 100% sure that NEON DEON would turn a dumpster fire football program into a very competitive team in the time of a single off-season. A SINGLE OFF SEASON. It UNDER A YEAR.
If there is a Coach of the year award he should get it. Freaking amazing what he is doing at Colorado.
Lots of our fans keep saying Beamer needs time. Muschamp needed time. Time, time, time, time, time. To that I say look at what Deon did.

The only truly shocking thing to me in week one was our (South Carolina’s) grade F performance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT