ADVERTISEMENT

Does the University own the house Muschamp was/is living in?

Has USC ever provided housing for a coach? I know the taters did for Ford, ugly house with a tacky paw shaped swimming pool.

Reactions: deborah1
Muschamp also bought a second home in the Shandon area to serve as a personal headquarters when he needed to be closer to work and not driving back and forth to the lake.
There really should be a small apartment adjacent to the head coach‘s office in the new FOC for this purpose.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
There really should be a small apartment adjacent to the head coach‘s office in the new FOC for this purpose.
I don't see why it need be small. It should be able to accommodate his family, but it should not be a permanent abode. There should be stipulations. Otherwise, think of the misuse for which one or two of our former coaches might have utilized such a place.

The Black Range Rover? Men that drive Range Rovers in 2020 should always raise a flag. Used to be a great brand back in the day, but now should be reserved for wine moms.
Idk what Champ drives specifically...going off past knowledge of what the HC gets. I remember Lou Holtz had a Lincoln LS car when he was here. I would drive a Range Rover if I had a place up in the mountains

Reactions: PaleoCock
Knowing UofSC they probably purchased it for asking price and then signed it over to him. Payed the first decade worth of taxes up front, furnished it, etc

• Wow
Reactions: brianlafe
Muschamp also bought a second home in the Shandon area to serve as a personal headquarters when he needed to be closer to work and not driving back and forth to the lake.
I know a couple of people that live in that area. They believed he got rid of that a year or so ago.

Joe Morrison brought his side squeeze with him from New Mexico. They had a baby together, and he put her up in an apartment in Irmo. Unless my memory has completely gone to hell, this is what I recall...
Didn’t know the Irmo part. Just remembered him having an apartment for another woman that he was shaggin’. Thought it was closer to campus but the statement I made was in jest to the trouble that coaches can get into with extra places to go.

Reactions: hobcawcreekcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT