ADVERTISEMENT

Does This Team

77gamecocks

Nov 13, 2003
have any pride? They lollygag around the whole game, as if they expect to lose. No urgency whatsoever. When our running backs are tackled for losses, there are usually two or three offensive linemen standing around looking at the aftermath like "Oh Well." Maybe I am old school, but I want our team to sprint up to the ball on offense; to run to the sidelines at timeouts; to run to the ball on defense; to show some fire in their asses like they are excited and proud to be on the field and represent this great university and its fans. Even if we lose, let's play our hearts out to the last minute of the game. I wish we had a team full of players like Jeff Grantz. This team does not show much enthusiasm, with a couple of exceptions, eg., Skai Moore. I gotta give Clemson credit, they play with desire and enthusiasm. Maybe this attitude trickles down from the top. It may be a little thing, but when SOS comes to press conferences in a weird colored golf shirt, instead of a Carolina Gamecock colored shirt, I wonder if his heart is in it. Our coaching staff seems to have a flippant attitude toward the media during press interviews. It seems they have been schooled at the same seminar. I love our Gamecocks, always will. But Gamecocks, please return the love with a fighting Gamecock spirit when you walk out on the field. Play like you expect to win every game, and give it your best effort, win or lose. Thanks, and Go Gamecocks!

Reactions: gamecock ed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT