ADVERTISEMENT

Does Uconn ever miss ?*

Aja may get 30 tonight, because right now They're not double teaming her when she get the ball.

It's easy to score when there's little to no pressure on the ball or shooter. Where's the pressure defense that Dawn promised? Way too much space. She needed to take a book out of CFM's style for this game.

Reactions: CoachT13
Aja may get 30 tonight, because right now They're not double teaming her when she get the ball.

I knew they wouldn't. They have too much defensive pride, and the luxury of having an amazing offense. It will take a lot more than 30 points to beat UCONN.

It's easy to score when there's little to no pressure on the ball or shooter. Where's the pressure defense that Dawn promised? Way too much space. She needed to take a book out of CFM's style for this game.
They're blowing by the defender.

We don't have the personnel. If we had Davis, Gray and BCM, then we would pressure. We simply can't do it with multiple bigs on the floor at the same time.

Looks like we're A'ja and that's about it tonight. We're being out classed. Just not in their league at all.

We've gone a bit down hill since last year I'm my opinion.

This game is no different than others against UConn the past few years. The fact is, they have better talent and coaching, and that is almost impossible to beat. They play with more discipline and urgency on both ends of the court. We look defeated bringing the ball up the court and seem to have so much difficulty even passing the ball or getting separation on offense. We don't seem to play very crisply against them after the first couple of minutes when we get down by a few points. Just look at how lethargic and subdued we look, even when trying to get a rebound.

I'm afraid this will be the case until Geno retires. At least we have a national title though, unlike so many other programs the past few years. Of course, honestly, we have Mississippi State to thank for that as much as anyone.

They have to love coming to Columbia. They get to play in front of the biggest, most raucous crowds they ever see in the regular season, and they get to win easily. They probably wish they could play every game down here. Can you imagine how much they are laughing at us on the short flight home?

Reactions: bdblack
Not only do they seldom miss, they're always moving, they know where they're going to pass before they even do it, they run like a well oiled machine.

Reactions: Judson1 and bdblack
Laughing at us? I don't think they are that kind of team. Unlike Mizz, they play hard with character. I'm sure they are thrilled with the final score, but they seem to be all business.

Reactions: jeff2001
UConn doesn't impress me as the kind of team that would laugh at us or anyone else. They look more like the team that goes out and just takes care of business and get ready for the next game.

Laughing at us? I don't think they are that kind of team. Unlike Mizz, they play hard with character. I'm sure they are thrilled with the final score, but they seem to be all business.
They are young women; they laugh when there's something to laugh at - as there was last night.

They have to love coming to Columbia. They get to play in front of the biggest, most raucous crowds they ever see in the regular season, and they get to win easily. They probably wish they could play every game down here. Can you imagine how much they are laughing at us on the short flight home?
I saw a lot of their woman snickering as they went back to their bench. Probably saying this is easy, their girls can't make lay ups.

Reactions: king ward
This game is no different than others against UConn the past few years. The fact is, they have better talent and coaching, and that is almost impossible to beat. They play with more discipline and urgency on both ends of the court. We look defeated bringing the ball up the court and seem to have so much difficulty even passing the ball or getting separation on offense. We don't seem to play very crisply against them after the first couple of minutes when we get down by a few points. Just look at how lethargic and subdued we look, even when trying to get a rebound.
Tt
I'm afraid this will be the case until Geno retires. At least we have a national tThisitle though, unlike so many other programs the past few years. Of course, honestly, we have Mississippi State to thank for that as much as anyone.

USC needs to show some pride and play tough defense! Defense definitely isn’t our first priority.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT