ADVERTISEMENT

Don`t be surprised if we are underdogs for at Vandy & at Kentucky. And after watching those

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
2 teams, we probably should be. I think it`s going to take another recruiting class or two to make up for some of the things we lack. We are just going to have to be patient. While we weren`t recruiting well, apparently Vandy and Kentucky were. I have been very impressed, unfortunately, with both of them.

Reactions: Judson1
I agree those games are going to be tough.

I disagree that we have to recruit our way up to Vandy's and Kentucky's talent levels. If it takes two more recruiting cycles to equal their talent level, then we should hire one of those coaches.

All this rest we got, we ought to obliterate Vandy. Notice how UVA used Vandy' stadium today? Everyone who walked up got in free.

2 teams, we probably should be. I think it`s going to take another recruiting class or two to make up for some of the things we lack. We are just going to have to be patient. While we weren`t recruiting well, apparently Vandy and Kentucky were. I have been very impressed, unfortunately, with both of them.

Like us, Both of those teams must build slowly through evals and having upperclassmen. Their coaches have been there several years. CWM has not. Both games are toss ups IMO.

Vandy loses by 5 at Notre Dame and will be an underdog to us at home? I don`t think so.

Reactions: since'72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT