ADVERTISEMENT

Don't throw next year under the bus

lexus2015

Nov 21, 2019
My friends, I am just as disappointed as you are, about the way things played out this year. However lets get it behind us. Knocking the possible OC hire and saying Champ will be fired and the USC that we have know will never rise again. Recruits, possible coach canidates will read this. I will support the Gamecocks, not tear them down. Let's let it go and get behind the Cocks. I am mad as I can be about loosing, especially to Pickens county. I love the Gamecocks. Thanks for letting me share.

source.gif

My friends, I am just as disappointed as you are, about the way things played out this year. However lets get it behind us. Knocking the possible OC hire and saying Champ will be fired and the USC that we have know will never rise again. Recruits, possible coach canidates will read this. I will support the Gamecocks, not tear them down. Let's let it go and get behind the Cocks. I am mad as I can be about loosing, especially to Pickens county. I love the Gamecocks. Thanks for letting me share.
That bus has already left the building. The problem is we already know who Muschamp is. That will not be changing. You are telling me he can't get it right once in six offensive coordinator choices? There is something seriously wrong there. Forgive me if I just don't think he will figure it out. Upset at losing to Clemson? That would be my sentiment were it even competitive. That game ended after the first touchdown. How bad is it? A majority of the fanbase looks at the Clemson game and just doesn't care. I understand their apathy completely.

I agree 100% lexus! We have got to move past this and support the new OC or we will get killed in recruiting next year. Give it a chance, I like you am frustrated, but geez. The negativity here is absolutely crazy!

I look at it this way. If I was a potential recruit, I would be glad to read that the fans are pissed off about losing and not willing to accept it. Who would want to play for a fanbase that is satisfied with a 4 win season????

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I look at it this way. If I was a potential recruit, I would be glad to read that the fans are pissed off about losing and not willing to accept it. Who would want to play for a fanbase that is satisfied with a 4 win season????
I think Venting is fine and pointing out flaws, I just don’t think name calling or derogatory nick names are beneficial

The reality is that even if Muskrat improves next year, it is obvious that he has a very low ceiling. As long as he’s around, mediocrity is the most that can be expected. Get behind that if you want. Until expectations are increased it will be another century of crappy football.

The reality is that even if Muskrat improves next year, it is obvious that he has a very low ceiling. As long as he’s around, mediocrity is the most that can be expected. Get behind that if you want. Until expectations are increased it will be another century of crappy football.

We understand your team is far superior right now. Why do you spend so much time on our board is the question?

Oh . . . . Judging by the title of the OP, I thought you were going to give us rational, perhaps, hopeful, reasons why we should all calm down and wait for a surprising performance in 2020.:)

I hate to say it but you are wasting your time trying to reason with most of these posters on this site. Their mind on Muschamp, Tanner, and the doom and gloom of USC athletics is made up and there is nothing you or anyone else can say that will change it or keep them from bitching.

They definitely have a right to their opinion, and the right to express it. I, like you wish they would just give it a rest for a while...

Nothing said on a message board impacts next season. I do think “fans” that tweet at recruits can be problematic though. The positive ones can seem creepy. The negative ones are just self-defeating.

Yeah but other recruiting staffs print this stuff off and show recruits how the fans feel.
That’s fine if you’re 11-2 and they say these guys are never happy but I highly doubt FGF overrides a 4-8 record, losing to App State, abysmal offensive performance and Muschamp making another round of desperation changes. If you need more help recruiting than what the program is already giving you this site isn’t the answer.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Que sera sera...no matter the FB related coaching hires this off season, making negative or positive comments on a sports forum doesn't affect a thing. Muskrat will still be the HC. Spend your quality time elsewhere or focus on our active squads (WBB, MBB, etc.).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT