ADVERTISEMENT

Dozier and Thorny

viennacocks

Dec 19, 2011
Where and when are they going? I'm hearing and reading they will likely go between 40-60 (mid to late second round). Some mocks have Thorny going ahead of PJ. Although some suggested there are mock drafts with PJ going in round 1, I haven't seen any recently. I hope he does go in the first round but most are predicting the 2nd.

Good luck to both of them tonight!

The Bucks have been scouting Dozier since he came to SC, i remember Carey Rich talking about the Bucks having a contingent watching Dozier in practice before he had played a game at USC, which for our basketball program was unusual.

I see the Bucks already have another Frank Martin product on the roster with Michael Beasley. (Not that he's been a great pro)

I figured Thornwell would be a free agent signing. I hope he goes ahead of Dozier because whoever signs him will get more for their money.

We haven't had a guy get drafted since 06 with Balkman so if we get one let alone two names called tonight I'm gonna be ecstatic

I figured Thornwell would be a free agent signing. I hope he goes ahead of Dozier because whoever signs him will get more for their money.
It is truly a gamble with Dozier, we have no idea of his ceiling. We would be tough to beat w him next yr.

Update: just took another look at that mock and Dozier is not there anymore. They have a different international PG going to the Bucks :/

They had him listed as 6'6 with a 6'11 wingspan though; that's gonna turn some heads

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT