ADVERTISEMENT

Drive through Columbia this am. 107 and baseball talk ??

section907

Sep 16, 2000
1st. Not really impressed with tmorning show..

why are they wasting time on any scenarios in which USC makes tournament ????

at best they were long shots 2 weeks ago. Losing the way they did at T AM should have ended all discussions. Losing Tuesday was only validation - not a chance for post season.

I get it’s a slow period. Butt…

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Are you talking about 107.5 The Game?? Isn't that a South Carolina Gamecock sports radio affiliate? And you are asking seriously why they are discussing the most current South Carolina Gamecocks sports on their air time?

And YOU specifically just got through posting a thread for discussion about South Carolina Baseball on this site, too.

Waaay too many trolls that frequent on this website.......

Reactions: dallascock
1st. Not really impressed with tmorning show..

why are they wasting time on any scenarios in which USC makes tournament ????

at best they were long shots 2 weeks ago. Losing the way they did at T AM should have ended all discussions. Losing Tuesday was only validation - not a chance for post season.

I get it’s a slow period. Butt…
Yes it’s a slow period, and I think you might also be a little slow. What else do you suggest they talk about on a Gamecock sports show when football and basketball seasons aren’t ongoing?

Lol 803. Sorry it hurt your feelings. ( not sorry) How about Lacrosse. 👍

Are you talking about 107.5 The Game?? Isn't that a South Carolina Gamecock sports radio affiliate? And you are asking seriously why they are discussing the most current South Carolina Gamecocks sports on their air time?

And YOU specifically just got through posting a thread for discussion about South Carolina Baseball on this site, too.

Waaay too many trolls that frequent on this website.......
My point. I’d be better prepared. It’s easy to wake up and kick a dead horse and read text messages from other sports boards. ( Walt deptula playbook ). But if that’s what you like. Then good. It sounded a lot like WCCP. For the taters. But guess if that’s all I get. That’s all you know. Cheers. They won a great game tonight. . That’s a positive to talk about. But. To ask how they get into the ncaa is a freaking joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT