ADVERTISEMENT

Durkin to Alabama (consultant)

I applies when you can't make crap stick to anyone else, or when it's being applied by everyone else to you alone.
He wasn't even allowed to be there. They need to look at the team doctor and the trainers, who are generally required to be there to deal with those issues.

Why? Because the media vilified him after a horrific set of incidences led to a young man's death. When did America become so weak that the media sits on the great white throne of judgement? I applaud Nick Saban! I wish Muschamp would have hired him. The notion that DJ Durkin is responsible for that kids death is shamefully pathetic.

In the America I’m familiar with, it’s ok for employers to hold employees accountable when something horrible happens on his watch. He lost his job, he wasn’t incarcerated.

good for him, public knee jerk opinion screwed him just like lefty
There were some bad things going on in that program, Players directed to drag a dying player off the field and not getting medical help for him. A lot of other abuse of players in general. Players were getting ready to transfer of Durkin brought back.

oh, so u do agree that lefty was screwed.

I’m too young to remember the details of Lefty’s resignation.

Do do you agree Durkin was not screwed?

Kid died on his watch. Players walked out on him. Other bad things revealed in the investigation. He got $5.4M to go away.

The only parties screwed here were Jordan McNair and his family.

Reactions: ddw1263
I’m too young to remember the details of Lefty’s resignation.

Do do you agree Durkin was not screwed?

Kid died on his watch. Players walked out on him. Other bad things revealed in the investigation. He got $5.4M to go away.

The only parties screwed here were Jordan McNair and his family.

yes & mike leach was shown the door also.

and just so happens this is fresh off the press, the short of it:

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_...ing_comment_about_craig_james/s1_127_28003424

You are the king of the non sequitur. Refute your claim about Durkin being “screwed”, you bring up Lefty Driesell out of left field.

I bring it back to the topic at hand, and you throw in Mike Leach for fun. What’s next, Steinbrenner firing Billy Martin?

durkin will forever be tied to lefy in reference to the program.........both were screwed ..............leach was similar viewed situation 2 durkin/tried & hung.......................u have no further to look than bob marchum

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT