ADVERTISEMENT

Early Enrollees

michaeltsims

Oct 10, 2002
Lexington, SC
Has anyone compiled a list, or know off the top of their heads, how many commits are expected to enroll early?

Also, i see where KJ Henry is getting an in-home from us this week. Is he an early type guy?

I'm telling you guys that I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.....word up here in the Winston Salem area is that KJ is coming to Cockytown.That comes from his best friends at least...that he can't stop talking about SC.Not saying it's gospel but that's where his best friends think he's going.I am a co-worker of one of the best friends mom.and a former player at SC,just to qualify I'm not a jackass yanking the garnet & black chain

I think we are still in the running for:

J. (Jarrett? Jamacia) Jackson from Florida DE
Sandidge DT
Wonnum OT
Tindall LB
Israel M-can't-spell-it DB
Horn DB

Some of those guys are going to be early enrollees as well I think. If they are, then some of them need to figure it out pretty quick.

Reactions: GamecockJL
You can't say Muschamp isn't trying his best to get DJ.

I think we are still in the running for:

J. (Jarrett? Jamacia) Jackson from Florida DE
Sandidge DT
Wonnum OT
Tindall LB
Israel M-can't-spell-it DB
Horn DB

Some of those guys are going to be early enrollees as well I think. If they are, then some of them need to figure it out pretty quick.

Sounds like Sandridge, Gerald and Wonnum are strong USC leans. Mukuamu is definitely in play. Seems like Henry is a long shot but would push us up #10 - #15 with the others.

I'm telling you guys that I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.....word up here in the Winston Salem area is that KJ is coming to Cockytown.That comes from his best friends at least...that he can't stop talking about SC.Not saying it's gospel but that's where his best friends think he's going.I am a co-worker of one of the best friends mom.and a former player at SC,just to qualify I'm not a jackass yanking the garnet & black chain

Crystalball says 100% taters like you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT