ADVERTISEMENT

Edited: Stockton vs Vandagriff tonight night at 8 on ESPNU

Will be fun to watch. Which team favored tho?
It’s an away game for Stockton. And the article stated his team was ranked first in their classification while the other (larger) school was ranked 3rd.

It’s an away game for Stockton. And the article stated his team was ranked first in their classification while the other (larger) school was ranked 3rd.

Actually, it's a home game for Stockton. Another note, the game is on ESPNU, not ESPN.

I didn’t realize that we are 41st in recruiting. Two spots ahead of Memphis wtf. We need stud WRs, LBers and Safeties in this class. That’s what a 4-8 season will get you.

Reactions: jonesz21
I didn’t realize that we are 41st in recruiting. Two spots ahead of Memphis wtf. We need stud WRs, LBers and Safeties in this class. That’s what a 4-8 season will get you.
Do you know who the two LBs are we have committed ?
Or the safety commitment ?

That's what questions about coaching staff stability will get you. Chicken or egg though

Hmmm.. 3 year span under Spurrier 23-9 and we still couldnt out recruit most teams that we wiped the field with. UGA,UT,UF,Clemson. Explain?

If you turned this game on and did not know any better, you would have no idea about what was going on in the country. What level is this classification in Georgia?

Looks like this kid might really be the one we've been hoping for. Beautiful pass for the TD. 5 for 5 so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT