ADVERTISEMENT

Elite QB Gunner Stockton commits to South Carolina football

It really feels like this kid just wants to be Gamecock and I love that about him. I almost feel like he saw the misery caused by Loyd’s injury and decided to go ahead and announce to alleviate some of that pain! This kid deserves a fn medal in my eyes.

Just finished watching his tapes...WOW. I'm glad that Clemson modeled helmet they make him wear didn't soak into his brain. He sees the whole field by moving around and he runs well.

Perhaps CWM can grow into coaching? Idk. He is bringing in some good recruits. I'll give him credit where it's due. He just needs a good OC and the willingness to leave the offense in the OC's hands. Maybe...

Reactions: ansoncock
Best QB to come out of Ga. In the last 10 years... Just not sure who will coach him.. Bobo may be gone after the investigation at CSU..

Best QB to come out of Ga. In the last 10 years... Just not sure who will coach him.. Bobo may be gone after the investigation at CSU..

Yeah, he was accused of being racially "insensitive" :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Loved Champ's comment:
“Those claims to me are completely absurd. I’ve known Mike since 1993. He doesn’t have a racist bone in his body. That’s really all I’ll comment at this time. I look forward to commenting further, but I don’t want o give the article any more credibility because it doesn’t deserve any.”

Boom goes boom.

Nahh... He is nit really directly
Implicated by anyone other than one sour grapes kid. The people who worked with him have come to his defense in large part, soecifically a few minority coaches who worked with him. I don’t think this is something we will be concerned with as it looks today.
Now... If he sucks as an OC then we can always say “after a thorough review of the allegations... We have decided to move on...” so at least we have that as a backup plan.

Just curious. I looked at his offer list and there were all the major players on there from coast to coast. But no Clemson. Why is that? Is it that he let them know he wasn't interested early on and they never offered because they knew it was a lost cause? Or maybe they knew he wasn't interested so they tried to act like they weren't interested, you know when a girl shuts you down so you try to act like you never liked her anyway? Or is it the one that the tater fans will be telling us; he wasn't good enough to play for Clemson. Just wondering why his list shows no offer from them. Anyway, a great pickup for us and kind of distracts us away from the pain of losing Lloyd for the season.

Perhaps CWM can grow into coaching? Idk. He is bringing in some good recruits. I'll give him credit where it's due. He just needs a good OC and the willingness to leave the offense in the OC's hands. Maybe...
do you have any evidence whatsoever that he doesnt leave the offense in the oc's hand? of course you dont, just making an assumption that it has to be champs fault the o hasnt worked

Just curious. I looked at his offer list and there were all the major players on there from coast to coast. But no Clemson. Why is that? Is it that he let them know he wasn't interested early on and they never offered because they knew it was a lost cause? Or maybe they knew he wasn't interested so they tried to act like they weren't interested, you know when a girl shuts you down so you try to act like you never liked her anyway? Or is it the one that the tater fans will be telling us; he wasn't good enough to play for Clemson. Just wondering why his list shows no offer from them. Anyway, a great pickup for us and kind of distracts us away from the pain of losing Lloyd for the season.
I have no idea why they didn’t offer, nor do I care. From what I’ve read and watched, the kid can play anywhere. I’m glad he chose USC! Spurs up!🤙🏼🐔🏈

do you have any evidence whatsoever that he doesnt leave the offense in the oc's hand? of course you dont, just making an assumption that it has to be champs fault the o hasnt worked
Have you actually watched Muschamp's offenses throughout his HC career, regardless of who his OC was?

Reactions: ddw1263
I have no idea why they didn’t offer, nor do I care. From what I’ve read and watched, the kid can play anywhere. I’m glad he chose USC! Spurs up!🤙🏼🐔🏈
I'm thrilled that he chose us. I just found it curious that they didn't offer. I figure they didn't want the embarrassment of us getting a stud that they were after.

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
of course i have and that in no way answers the question
Well, if you've actually paid attention (which you obviously haven't), you would see how consistently awful his offenses have been, regardless of who his OC was. The numbers don't lie.

He's either completely incompetent at hiring them, or no good OC wants to work for him for fear of career suicide or he's putting his grubby little thumb on the offensive scale which has led to his pathetic record as HC. All are plausible. What is not plausible is that after 8 years it's all coincidence.

I think this is where a lot of people stand. After multiple years at separate jobs, the same issues keep coming up.

And there's always a new OC that's going to be the fix. That is a long time recurring theme.
Bobo is *my* last hope. I'm hoping that Muschamp's respect for Bobo will cause him to do something he allegedly/seemingly hasn't been able to do thus far in his HC career: That is to let the OC do what needs to be done. We shall see...........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT