ADVERTISEMENT

Empty rows in the endzone upper?

Mar 14, 2007
Did anyone else notice the obvious totally empty top 10+ rows of the endzone upper deck at kickoff?

I know visitors usually sit there but it looked totally unsold then people just spread up there. Were those tickets sold?

Trying to find a ticket for this game was outrageous but I ended up finding some way above face of course and that's to be expected. However it is interesting how many tickets go unused. The stadium I'm assuming because of the heat was nowhere near packed.

There have to be so many people just eating their tickets because even in the west upper there were 1-2 empty seats all around.

The ticket and then turnout situation continues to change with stub hub etc..

At least moving forward I imagine prices plunge.

I heard a lot of people around me stating this was their first visit to the stadium and were absolutely shocked that Georgia was better.

I’m in the Young Alumni program (so the lowest of the low on the priority scale) and was able to get 8 extra tickets through the Gamecock Club in South Upper for this one. Was pretty shocked at that.

Ended up selling to Carolina friends for what I paid for them, so I did not contribute to any of the UGA fans in attendance

With all the hurricane talk and how flat out awful we looked yesterday, prepare for Marshall tickets to be worth about as much as toilet paper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT