ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoying the TAMU / UNC game...

Former Gamecock Basketball strength and conditioning coach under Dave Odom for a few years, Darby Rich has been the A&M strength coach for about 6 years now

A&M played well enough to beat anyone today. A nearly perfect game. Love seeing the tarholes lose. Don't really know much about A&M but will follow the rest of the way.

The commissioner's basketball initiative has borne fruit, like him or not. This league has needed to upgrade it's basketball for decades. Love it when the Heels go down.

SEC has 2 teams in the sweet 16. Meh. That's nothing special. The league was "balanced" ....meaning there were a bunch of OK teams and no dominant team or teams. I told ya back during football season that's how it works.

SEC has 2 teams in the sweet 16. Meh. That's nothing special. The league was "balanced" ....meaning there were a bunch of OK teams and no dominant team or teams. I told ya back during football season that's how it works.
The league has improved overall and selection people have noticed. It's an unmistakable and needed development.

The commissioner's basketball initiative has borne fruit, like him or not. This league has needed to upgrade it's basketball for decades. Love it when the Heels go down.

Don't I remember that Slive was the commish that decreed that all MBB teams had to have their OOC schedules approved by the league office before finalizing? Or am I just a Sankey hater?

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Texas A&M was longer, stronger, more athletic, more graceful, more motivated and better coached. Texas A&M (22-12) had lost four of its last seven games entering the NCAA tournament, but the Aggies crushed UNC inside and also caught the Tar Heels on a day when nobody in baby blue could shoot straight.
Scott Fowler - the Charlotte Observer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT