ADVERTISEMENT

Espn guys having a circle jerk at Clemson

Why does good things always happen to people/institutions I hate with a passion!

I certainly wouldn't know but, perhaps, just maybe, somebody is trying to tell you to stop hating.

Nahhhhhh!!! Have at it. If it wasn't for HATE, we wouldn't be where we are today!

Last edited:
I cant stand that school but their PR team which I'm sure handles how ESPN does their events like a spring game they roll out the red carpet and make sure they are portrayed in a bright light Its sickening but our PR is light years behind them

This was likely all ESPN. They're cranking out the ACC Network in August and need all the positive conference hype they can get leading up to the launch. Plus Herbie's boys are walking on there. Plus a bit more than just local interest because players like like Lawrence and Ross showed out in the natty and have established skills people want to see. Plus two of the last three- whose spring game would preempt CU's?

No mystery here at all.

I cant stand that school but their PR team which I'm sure handles how ESPN does their events like a spring game they roll out the red carpet and make sure they are portrayed in a bright light Its sickening but our PR is light years behind them

This was likely all ESPN. They're cranking out the ACC Network in August and need all the positive conference hype they can get leading up to the launch. Plus Herbie's boys are walking on there. Plus a bit more than just local interest because players like like Lawrence and Ross showed out in the natty and have established skills people want to see. Plus two of the last three- whose spring game would preempt CU's?

No mystery here at all.
Yea...seeing Herbstreit with orange tinted sunglasses was vomit worthy

I have yet to understand why so many gamecock fans act putoff when announcers hype up teams that are doing well. Do well and people talk you up, be middle-of-the-pack or lower and you won't get much hype. It's not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

He gets it.
tenor.gif

The tater program has earned its distinctions. But for the media to ignore the SARM findings is journalistic malpractice! I watched part of it last night on espnu! . I tuned out quickly when it seemed Herbstriet might drop to his knees and open Dabos fly!

The tater program has earned its distinctions. But for the media to ignore the SARM findings is journalistic malpractice! I watched part of it last night on espnu! . I tuned out quickly when it seemed Herbstriet might drop to his knees and open Dabos fly!

He was making sure his kids get PT

Why, because we're not freaking smart enough to realize cheating doesn't matter? No one cares about cheating. There's zero punishment for it anymore. ZERO. FBI investigation has done what? NOTHING. You should be pissed at our own school for failing to grasp how the world around them is working. We're not in the game.

Why, because we're not freaking smart enough to realize cheating doesn't matter? No one cares about cheating. There's zero punishment for it anymore. ZERO. FBI investigation has done what? NOTHING. You should be pissed at our own school for failing to grasp how the world around them is working. We're not in the game.

You just have to be smart enough to not get caught or threaten the ncaa to sue if you do get caught. Cam Newton was caught and cleared in 2 days. Lol

These guys are just clamoring over how great Clemson is and how they play "real football" during thier spring game unlike other schools.
Unreal.
Secret to Clemson success is easiest path to the playoffs and boatload of talent probably recruited illegally. Many coaches could have bigtime success with such a set up. Reason B Bowden never left the ACC. Had same deal as Swinney. Make no mistake, we are gathering talent to become a very strong football team and we should hold our own in the East this year barring a freak injury season like last season.

Reactions: johnnohj
Secret to Clemson success is easiest path to the playoffs and boatload of talent probably recruited illegally. Many coaches could have bigtime success with such a set up. Reason B Bowden never left the ACC. Had same deal as Swinney. Make no mistake, we are gathering talent to become a very strong football team and we should hold our own in the East this year barring a freak injury season like last season.

I love seeing people crying like babies and using the conference excuse. I understand we have to go through some tough teams, but not like they did. They straight up walloped Bama and ND in the playoffs. Makes me think when we played them they were "slow-playing" us to not give away their looks on both offense and defense. I will say, I don't think they expected us to play like we did and score like that, but I don't think they were giving it their all. But I digress...they held an Alabama team that literally was record breaking for multiple categories on offense to 16 points in the first half and 0 in the second. 0 points. So stop using the stupid conference excuse because it makes you look like a crybaby.

That is all.

So disappointed in Herbie. You would think most intelligent people wouldn`t be subject to the orange kool-aid hypnosis perfected by a real estate salesman,

ESPN slobbers all over Bama too. They like winners. Big surprise. Let’s shock the world this year and then we will get some love too. And fewer noon starts. Just win baby!

I'll never understand why our fans would watch Clemmons play if we aren't playing them. I live a mostly a tater free life. I tolerate the few taters I know and that's it.

I love seeing people crying like babies and using the conference excuse. I understand we have to go through some tough teams, but not like they did. They straight up walloped Bama and ND in the playoffs. Makes me think when we played them they were "slow-playing" us to not give away their looks on both offense and defense. I will say, I don't think they expected us to play like we did and score like that, but I don't think they were giving it their all. But I digress...they held an Alabama team that literally was record breaking for multiple categories on offense to 16 points in the first half and 0 in the second. 0 points. So stop using the stupid conference excuse because it makes you look like a crybaby.

That is all.
Thank you! This whining about championship paths because of conference is so ridiculous! They still have to play in Conference Championship, Playoff gamesand Championship game. I think Clem proved they were the best when only 2 games in 2018 were under 20pt wins and the championship games were all close to 30pt spreads.

I understand frustration with the best but man, I'm the type that I have to recognize when someone is good at the same time. All these famous Pundits saying Bama was the greatest ever until the Champ game and Clemson made them look like Wake Forest!

Clemson has like a 75% winning percentage against the SEC over last 4-5yrs and that isn't playing the bad Florida, or the bad Tenn, or the notoriously lesser teams like Ole Miss, Vandy Arkansas. They played the best Bama, Ga, Auburn.

Don't forget that a terrible UVA team showed Champ how to make a team play whether better team or not? I'm just tired of the same weak conference, easy path BS because you still have to win at the end, and they didn't win with gimmick plays, they ran and threw that ball down Sabans throat! Champ has to get better!

shirt-1538491959-08e3fbd42583b672eff45c4a0aa01408.png

Their program is light years ahead of South Carolina... just deal with it

Truth

They beat down Alabama and deserve the attention. Shoe on other foot we would be pissed if they didn’t kiss our ass at our spring game

Meanwhile , we finish near .500 and admittedly didn’t put max effort in our bowl game.

It’s a sad time to be a football fan

These guys are just clamoring over how great Clemson is and how they play "real football" during thier spring game unlike other schools.
Unreal.

I believe the real football comment was meant to be literal and was in regards to the rules Clemson uses for the spring game. Punt returns, kickoff returns, pass rush, punt/fg rush, blitzes, etc. Outside of the QBs being protected it's real football rules.

Reactions: Zann77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT