ADVERTISEMENT

Espn guys having a circle jerk at Clemson

Real football was not on display as much as force feeding of Clemson bran.

The football skills on display were not in peak performance during that 2 hour force feeding session.

Current team of ours is not light years behind Clemson, only media image is but that is not all that is necessary to make up ground and eventually pass them again.

Reactions: rogue cock
I'd love a position breakdown how they are not ahead of us. I don't follow the clemmons that much and don't know the team but based on the last several years, I dont feel like we have caught up to them.

Current team of ours is not light years behind Clemson, only media image is but that is not all that is necessary to make up ground and eventually pass them again.

Reactions: Jpcooper and Zann77

The football skills on display were not in peak performance during that 2 hour force feeding session.

Where are you close? Just take the O positions.

QB. JB V TL
RB Not Sure who your best runner is now?
OL....PRETTY EVEN
WR NOT CLOSE
TE not sure about USC we have talent but very young.

D positions
DL closer than last year but Clemson still has the edge
LB. NOT CLOSE
S NOT CLOSE
Corners Horne is 1 not sure about others

KICKERS USC is better.

Where are you close? Just take the O positions.

QB. JB V TL
RB Not Sure who your best runner is now?
OL....PRETTY EVEN
WR NOT CLOSE
TE not sure about USC we have talent but very young.

D positions
DL closer than last year but Clemson still has the edge
LB. NOT CLOSE
S NOT CLOSE
Corners Horne is 1 not sure about others

KICKERS USC is better.

Our QB, O Line, D Line will ve very good and possibly excellent. Clemson has the advantage at WR and RB for sure with 2 WR starters and 1 RB. We had some new players show very promising flashes in the Spring game that give reasons for optimism. Pollard made a big play against Clemson last year and had a nice catch and run for significant yards after the catch in the Spring game. Might end up better than Hurst.

Sure we have linebackers better than Venables son.

Our defensive secondary will be a strength of the team with the returning starters coming back.

Did anyone notice that Trevor Lawrence had more pressure put on him in his Spring game than Alabama put on him in the National Championship game? The PEDs must be wearing off.

The tater program has earned its distinctions. But for the media to ignore the SARM findings is journalistic malpractice! I watched part of it last night on espnu! . I tuned out quickly when it seemed Herbstriet might drop to his knees and open Dabos fly!
What else is there to talk about? 3 players tested positive last year and subsequently suspended...1 entered the NFL draft. The other two were backups with minimal playing time and were not expected to be huge contributors this year. Had it been a projected starter, or higher profile player, you would have heard them talk about how much the suspension may hurt them this year.

What else is there to talk about? 3 players tested positive last year and subsequently suspended...1 entered the NFL draft. The other two were backups with minimal playing time and were not expected to be huge contributors this year. Had it been a projected starter, or higher profile player, you would have heard them talk about how much the suspension may hurt them this year.

Plenty....When the AD says they sent team supplements out for testing and Dabo said they may have accidently given their players the illegal SARMs, their are plenty of reasons to keep talking about this. You have 2 guys at Clemson high up in the Athletic Departmemt that won't even answer media questions following up the scandal and hoping everyone forgets what they have already said incriminating themselves. They are basically acting like a criminal that knows they are guilty and pleading the 5th so the media and public does not convict them.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Our QB, O Line, D Line will ve very good and possibly excellent. Clemson has the advantage at WR and RB for sure with 2 WR starters and 1 RB. We had some new players show very promising flashes in the Spring game that give reasons for optimism. Pollard made a big play against Clemson last year and had a nice catch and run for significant yards after the catch in the Spring game. Might end up better than Hurst.

Our defensive secondary will be a strength of the team with the returning starters coming back.

Did anyone notice that Trevor Lawrence had more pressure put on him in his Spring game than Alabama put on him in the National Championship game? The PEDs must be wearing off.

So Jake is on par with Trevor....okay. Split squad might have had something to do with the pressure or the DL is better than expected.

Our 3 RBs would start for USC. 4 or 5 WRs will be VERYhigh draft picks...the 2 freshman are unreal.

Venables son is 3rd string.

More PEDs are on the way....just making sure they are the new and improved kind that is not detectable yet.

So Jake is on par with Trevor....okay. Split squad might have had something to do with the pressure or the DL is better than expected.

Our 3 RBs would start for USC. 4 or 5 WRs will be VERYhigh draft picks...the 2 freshman are unreal.

Venables son is 3rd string.

More PEDs are on the way....just making sure they are the new and improved kind that is not detectable yet.
I am looking at position groups, not just starters. Also, Jake is inconsistent but when he is on like he was at last year's Clemson game he can produce and break single game records in hostile environments against championship level talent.

Lawrence might be so good moreso because of the recievers he throws to, the better running game with Ettienne, and the lack of regular season competition he faces every week. Alabama defensive players said he throws alot of 50/50 balls his reciecers were able to make plays on.

Clemson has 1 RB that could start most places but the other 2 are no names and I am not sure who you are talking about.

We might not have a breakaway back but we do have servicable backs that can keep drives alive and protect the football.

If only Muschamp would've took over as DC and recruiting Coordinator when Spurrier offered him the job. The program may not have fallen as far as it did.
But for Spurrier wanting to protect a couple of defensive coaches on the staff (especially leaving one as Co-DC), we would have had him. Muschamp didn't like our defensive coaches and wanted to make wholesale changes.

I am looking at position groups, not just starters. Also, Jake is inconsistent but when he is on like he was at last year's Clemson game he can produce and break single game records in hostile environments against championship level talent.

Lawrence might be so good moreso because of the recievers he throws to, the better running game with Ettienne, and the lack of regular season competition he faces every week. Alabama defensive players said he throws alot of 50/50 balls his reciecers were able to make plays on.

Clemson has 1 RB that could start most places but the other 2 are no names and I am not sure who you are talking about.

We might not have a breakaway back but we do have servicable backs that can keep drives alive and protect the football.

LAUGH OUT LOUD

They’ve won two out of the last three national championships. If Will Muschamp was their coach they’d have nothing to gush over.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I cant stand that school but their PR team which I'm sure handles how ESPN does their events like a spring game they roll out the red carpet and make sure they are portrayed in a bright light Its sickening but our PR is light years behind them
You think Clemson controls ESPN broadcasts...? Come on man. Plenty of things to criticize in our AD without making stuff up to hold against our “PR team.”

Reactions: cornstock84
Why, because we're not freaking smart enough to realize cheating doesn't matter? No one cares about cheating. There's zero punishment for it anymore. ZERO. FBI investigation has done what? NOTHING. You should be pissed at our own school for failing to grasp how the world around them is working. We're not in the game.

There's considerable punishment for the player anytime they get caught taking PED's. The problem is that the schools have high-priced legal teams to fight any punishment directed at the football program and fair or not it's more difficult to prove that a program is involved in any player taking PEDs.

You think Clemson controls ESPN broadcasts...? Come on man. Plenty of things to criticize in our AD without making stuff up to hold against our “PR team.”

It's actually a common refrain among numerous fanbases so it's not fair to single out USC fans. Go on any football message board any you will see fans complaining that ESPN supposedly hates them. The way that I judge whether announcers are fair and objective is if both fanbases are calling them out for being biased. If the announcers are able to piss off both fanbases, chances are they called it fair.

To be clear, this doesn't apply to the Clemson spring game though.

To be fair, Braden Galloway was expected to be the starting TE this year and would have played a major role in the offense if he was eligible.

Trollet_som_grunner_p%C3%A5_hvor_gammelt_det_er.jpg

Dabo is willing to sell their program like a used car salesman. I wish Muschamp would but he isn’t going to wh*re himself out like that.
Even when Spurrier was kicking his ass Swinney would be on XM Full Ride, Pac-Man, Espn, the Fan, the Game you name it. You can call it whore out if you want but he was promoting his program like a mad man and the results speak volumes.

Muschamp? He’ll do Finebaum. Because he has to. Sad!

Well, bringing back an old thread because I had a bunch of comments, likes, on a thread that is old because ive been gone out of country for work for last 10-12wks. Sounds like Feaster might be in play and who at USC would not want him? Just saying i think Feaster is more than "No-Name" and its funny how narratives change only weeks later! Feaster (Mr 6yds per carry) would be the best RB at USC since Lattimore, probably my all time favorite! Go ahead and respond and when Feaster comes to USC stay with the story! I guess he will ride the pine?

Name one player on our team that would start at Clemson.

Right now, many of their two's would start here.

I certainly wouldn't know but, perhaps, just maybe, somebody is trying to tell you to stop hating.

Nahhhhhh!!! Have at it. If it wasn't for HATE, we wouldn't be where we are today!

I don’t get it , are you trying to be funny or doing your version of the real life church lady

maxresdefault.jpg

I don’t get it , are you trying to be funny or doing your version of the real life church lady. QUOTE]

Where you been, Mon? Locked Up??? Welcome Back!

I throw de stone. If it don't hit ... it don't hurt, RIGHT???

I'll give it to you, you have one hell of a funny bone. As much as you crack me up Im sure you crack yourself up. LOL

Not really, those guys can play ball and I remember watching Rosendo Louis play in a all star game with KJ Brent and was clearly better and more physical than him.

Have to add Dakereon Joyner to the list. He could play a 1st team skill position on any team in the country.

That’s not try Galloway is very much depended on this year

Joyner and Edwards (DB/S/Slot at Tater U.); Daley, Wonnum OLs and previous mentioned players; all would be in their rotation of 2-3; if not starting and would contribute alot. We have quality players that would contribute alot at any school. We just need to put it together. I'll take a (2), 3 or 4 star player that "fits our system" any day. *** the reason I say 2 stars, is there are kids who never go to combines or 7 vs 7, just one or two school camps. "Diamonds in the Rough" are out there and I think we have a couple now. Less stars mean nothing when they play like 5 stars.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT