ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN is one big

Unfortunately they are promoting their big games on their network. Clemson happens to be in that game often. Just sucks.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
quempson commercial! What a joke. Amirite?

Before the Vandy vs Baylor game all ESPN was talking about was Dexter Lawrence being suspended for PEDS and how it would impact the quempsum defense. I mean they talked about it all the way up to the very second the Vandy vs Baylor game started without mentioning anything about Vandy or Baylor. I was very interested in that game and was pulling hard for Vandy and Derek Manson. But no, all I heard up to the second the game started was quempsum.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Before the Vandy vs Baylor game all ESPN was talking about was Dexter Lawrence being suspended for PEDS and how it would impact the quempsum defense. I mean they talked about it all the way up to the very second the Vandy vs Baylor game started without mentioning anything about Vandy or Baylor. I was very interested in that game and was pulling hard for Vandy and Derek Manson. But no, all I heard up to the second the game started was quempsum.
Yep. I’m afraid today might be one big Clemtech infomercial. I’m thinking I’ll just turn the volume down and listen to Todd on the radio during our game.

Imagine how bad it will be if by some miracle they upset Bama in the title game . It hurts my brain to think about it .

Honestly, theres been very little mentioned of our game. I expect us to have one of the lower rated games due to us being on when Michigan plays Florida.
I'm with you its been nothing but an orange lovefest. I rarely say this but go TD Jesus and the Fighting Irish.

With ESPN controlling the broadcast right to 99% of the bowl games, it means the entire bowl season is an extended advertisement for the college football playoff. Ironically, ESPN is one of the primary contributors to the idea that most of the bowls are "meaningless."

The drug scandal has turned into a positive for taters. They get 3 times the coverage they normally do and Dablow has most of the country feeling sorry for Lawrence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT