ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN top 25 WBB Players as of now

winloseortie

Feb 21, 2007
columbia
Interesting list.... we had nobody on it preseason, but now Boston and Harris made the top 16. UCONN had 3 in the top 15, so either Geno is doing a bad job, their players are over rated or ours are under valued. 3 Oregon Ducks in top 5, also Chennedy Carter down 7 and Rhyne Howard up 14 despite missing a large chunk of the season

https://www.espn.com/womens-college...ollege-basketball-three-months-2019-20-season

Last edited:
There were 3 SEC players who were unranked and had to prove themselves. Good thing or bad. Doesn't matter. They're on there now

Although, I'm not a big fan of hers but, Carter's drop stems from her being inquired. I would love for her to be back by March 1st. No news from her camp as to when she will be healthy again though.

There were 3 SEC players who were unranked and had to prove themselves. Good thing or bad. Doesn't matter. They're on there now

Although, I'm not a big fan of hers but, Carter's drop stems from her being inquired. I would love for her to be back by March 1st. No news from her camp as to when she will be healthy again though.
Carter has been out 5 weeks with what was reported as a grade 2 ankle sprain. She was a game time decision two weeks ago but did not play and since then has been listed as just injured. Not a doctor is hinky or high ankle sprain injury vortex?

Tells me these folks don't quite know what they're doing
In fairness no freshmen made the preseason list and Ty’s value goes beyond the easy measureables such a points or rebounds.
Harrigan is an intriguing case, her stats are close to Satou Sabally #4 from Oregon. If you changed names the description of role fits Kiki to a T except Kiki is more versatile.
IMO Dungee should not be on the list. Unique Thompson from Auburn should be on the list 16ppg and 12rpg on an absolutely dreadful team

Sounds like they're in love with west coast players. I think Kiki has the smoothest jump shot of any player I've seen.

Reactions: okccock
Carter has been out 5 weeks with what was reported as a grade 2 ankle sprain. She was a game time decision two weeks ago but did not play and since then has been listed as just injured. Not a doctor is hinky or high ankle sprain injury vortex?

Thanks for the update.

Her injury might force her to play her senior year since all mock drafts had her as a potential top 5 pick in the draft if she went early

Interesting list....

I certainly can understand/respect/agree with freshmen not making any preseason list. However, Oregon with 3 players in the top Five??? After we've beaten Baylor and UConn and are 9-1 against Top 25 teams?

But, I guess 'The List' did it's intended job because suddenly, I want a piece of Oregon and I want them BAD!!! REAL BAD!!! ... (and if ya know me, I don't get into this kinda of pseudo ranking BS crap at all ... but, they sure pulled my tail this time.)

Sounds like they're in love with west coast players. I think Kiki has the smoothest jump shot of any player I've seen.

three Ducks in the top 5 is excessive screams trying to be trendy. of course, I can't stand that entire athletic program consisting of absolutely zero kids who are actually from the state (except maybe the baseball team).

This WNBA mock draft has Harris going in the 1st round now. Moved up from the 2nd

They have her potentially going to my team. Dallas has 4 picks in the 1st round. Even though I want them to I will be surprised if they keep them all, and not trade away one or two to get in some senior players.

I have nothing against any of the higher ranked players but........the ranking given several of the Gamecocks means that those who do the ranking don't know jack s*** about the game or haven't bothered to actually see any of our games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT