ADVERTISEMENT

Even with Dabo seemingly cheating and getting all his bigtime players

MANAFOLD

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2004
this year we go back to beating his pompous little ass as will several other opponents on his schedule this season. There is no way a secondary university stuck in the middle of nowhere could recruit with the major programs without cheating. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a diehard Tater or innocent person taken in by Swinney. In time, Muschamp and USC will be recruiting with anyone because we are a major university with just about everything a student needs to have a well rounded college experience. In short, Muschamp has more recruiting tools than Dabo and doesn't have to funnel money through a church or any other means nor give out phony degrees not worth a good high school diploma. Dabo has had his brief day in the sun, now begins the payback.

this year we go back to beating his pompous little ass as will several other opponents on his schedule this season. There is no way a secondary university stuck in the middle of nowhere could recruit with the major programs without cheating. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a diehard Tater or innocent person taken in by Swinney. In time, Muschamp and USC will be recruiting with anyone because we are a major university with just about everything a student needs to have a well rounded college experience. In short, Muschamp has more recruiting tools than Dabo and doesn't have to funnel money through a church or any other means nor give out phony degrees not worth a good high school diploma. Dabo has had his brief day in the sun, now begins the payback.

Boy they are in your head.

giphy.gif

I suppose one can talk themselves into anything if they spin it around in their head long enough. Now I long for the day where USC can beat Clemson on the football again. But that time isn't coming soon. And not exactly sure the argument that Clemson is something less on the academic side of things is a valid one. I will give the devil his due in that Clemson is a fine university. Regardless of how they do it, USC has a hill to climb to get to their level. Can be done I hope, but isn't going to happen overnight.

I suppose one can talk themselves into anything if they spin it around in their head long enough. Now I long for the day where USC can beat Clemson on the football again. But that time isn't coming soon. And not exactly sure the argument that Clemson is something less on the academic side of things is a valid one. I will give the devil his due in that Clemson is a fine university. Regardless of how they do it, USC has a hill to climb to get to their level. Can be done I hope, but isn't going to happen overnight.
Lets wait until the 4 th quarter of our game with them at WB. I think then people will see we have closed "the gap" with this fine backwoods university.

People look for an easy answer. The easy answer is Dabo has worked hard to get better coaches and players. And right now he is the 2nd best coach in the country.
Not even close to 2nd best coach in the country. Urban Meyer has 3 National Titles and will get his next one before Dabo. After he loses to FSU this year, he will be the 2nd best coach in his conference until Mark Richt and Bobby Petrino passes him....

Dude, take a vacation.

Not even close to 2nd best coach in the country. Urban Meyer has 3 National Titles and will get his next one before Dabo. After he loses to FSU this year, he will be the 2nd best coach in his conference until Mark Richt and Bobby Petrino passes him....

I agree. Swinney is not even a top 5 coach in my opinion. He's a really good bullshitter with very good boosters behind the scenes.

I can give you the names of 3 schools it seems to have happened overnight with: Pittsburgh, NC State, and Louisville. I'm sure there will be more this year.

Reactions: Tony2016
Clemson just wants it more than we do and always have. Their is not a shred of evidence they are cheating. Dabo and staff work hard recruiting and they go hard in Florida and we dont. We stick to safer waters

Yeah I guess they do. But this seems eerily similar to the late 70's.
Start beating clemsin bad.
Clemsin cheats
Clemsin wins title.

2010's
Start beating Clemsin bad
Clemsin ( who knows)
Clemsin wins title.

I heard a little of dabu on sports talk earlier.
Every player is Great! Effort is great! He's great! This guy is great! Freshman great! Seniors great! Etc....

Makes me want to puke! Just hoping that just like 5 years ago. The unlikely will happen again. Who would've thought that dumbo would be the one laughing right now?

And now it seems like they are the invincible ones. Maybe it changes back? Let's hope so.

Clemson just wants it more than we do and always have. Their is not a shred of evidence they are cheating. Dabo and staff work hard recruiting and they go hard in Florida and we dont. We stick to safer waters

So you believe that Mike Bellamy's aunt really gave him several thousands of dollars in hundreds just to take to school to show off in the gym? And the fact that he had just committed to Clemson was just a coincidence?

mike-bellamy-money1-260x323.jpg

kenpagedollars.jpg

And Mr Page was helping a family member that supplies ATM machines.
Mr Page is obviously not in an armored truck and video poker was outlawed way before his teenage years.....

Dabo is so juvenile with his interview material. A 6th grade JV cheerleader would be a better interview than him and it would be believable......

So you believe that Mike Bellamy's aunt really gave him several thousands of dollars in hundreds just to take to school to show off in the gym? And the fact that he had just committed to Clemson was just a coincidence?

mike-bellamy-money1-260x323.jpg

If Clemon's payin all this money to guys who never played a down of college football for them, imagine how much they are paying the starters? (it's got to be six to seven figures easy.). They must basically be like a junior NFL team with their payroll.

Where are they getting all this money? Ive seen posts here that ACC schools are poor and don't have as much money as the SEC? Where is all our SEC money going?

People look for an easy answer. The easy answer is Dabo has worked hard to get better coaches and players. And right now he is the 2nd best coach in the country.
Lmao. Just because you win a Natty doesn't make you the second best coach in the country! I give Dabo his due, he's come a long way since his scripted rant against Carolina which somebody should have kicked his goober a$$ for.

He beat the poop out of meyer.

Reactions: Jpcooper
If Clemon's payin all this money to guys who never played a down of college football for them, imagine how much they are paying the starters? (it's got to be six to seven figures easy.). They must basically be like a junior NFL team with their payroll.

Where are they getting all this money? Ive seen posts here that ACC schools are poor and don't have as much money as the SEC? Where is all our SEC money going?
Women's basketball is really tearing it up

Based on your poor grammar, it is evident that you are a tater. "Their" is plenty of evidence, if you care to look, that they are cheating again. They don't recruit any harder than we do, just more recklessly. This will eventually be exposed.

Based on your poor grammar, it is evident that you are a tater. "Their" is plenty of evidence, if you care to look, that they are cheating again. They don't recruit any harder than we do, just more recklessly. This will eventually be exposed.
It just won't be exposed. It was going to be exposed when 'Teek Tiwnsend and Tony Steward signed. Or when the rb bellamy flashed his cash. Or when K Page flashed his cash. Or when the auburn ol that transfered to clemson flashed his cash. Or when CJ had the lake house. Or when 4 starters on offense were running the coke ring. Or we done smoked it. Or a certain graduate even being allowed to graduate. Its just not gonna happen.

You do remember the history of USC football? You sound crazy talking about 3 good years or 5 beating upstate.

Yeah I guess they do. But this seems eerily similar to the late 70's.
Start beating clemsin bad.
Clemsin cheats
Clemsin wins title.

2010's
Start beating Clemsin bad
Clemsin ( who knows)
Clemsin wins title.

I heard a little of dabu on sports talk earlier.
Every player is Great! Effort is great! He's great! This guy is great! Freshman great! Seniors great! Etc....

Makes me want to puke! Just hoping that just like 5 years ago. The unlikely will happen again. Who would've thought that dumbo would be the one laughing right now?

And now it seems like they are the invincible ones. Maybe it changes back? Let's hope so.
Pray tell what was the record in the 70's you are flaunting

I feel like MANAFOLD is the old SportsSuites or whatever his name was. Gotta love the delusional enthusiasm.

If you believe Tater recruiting is on the up and up then you have to believe that it is normal for an Ag college located in Hooterville, USA to recruit 5* 17 and 18 year old kids from Ft Lauderdale, Sarasota, Tampa and Orlando. Unless there is some serious cash changing hands that ain't gonna happen.

I hope you are right.

You keep using that word "evidence". I do not think it means what you think it means.

ADVERTISEMENT