ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone left in the park...

Needs to go stand behind the dugout, fold their arms and stare a hole through Holbrook!

The ones still there have either been in a coma since February or still believe Chad will turn things around. Either way, let them enjoy it! Meanwhile, the rest of us just shake our heads and wonder what it's gonna take to get ole' Ray to see (if he hasn't already) how overmatched Holbrook and his gutless team is.

Let's face it, Chad is a decent recruiter but sucks as a head coach. Ray's buddy hire didn't work and if he don't do something about it, then maybe he needs to go with Chad. This team is totally pathetic.

I am okay with Ray and the Muschamp hire has grown on me but if he doesn't restore baseball, he can go. It was the crown jewel...

It's really got to be an easy decision now, just a painful one for him.

2 of 3 men's top programs have taken a dive since Tanner became AD. That cannot be denied.

I think we're fine in Football...

They only problem I have with Tanner, he didn't show the door to Spurrier when he said he would be around another couple years after that 3rd 11-2 season...

That hurt us big time...

2 of 3 men's top programs have taken a dive since Tanner became AD. That cannot be denied.

. . . AND he thought being AD was going to be a fun and easy job!

Memo to RT: if your stomach is not in knots EVERY day, then you're not living up to expectations. We're in the SEC and our situation is different than any other team in the conference: when we joined the SEC, we pledged to do the right things to be a winner in every sport - not just lay back and collect a big check every year.

I think we're fine in Football...

They only problem I have with Tanner, he didn't show the door to Spurrier when he said he would be around another couple years after that 3rd 11-2 season...

That hurt us big time...
He didn't because Pastides pulled rank and wanted Spurrier to stay. Pastides is very involved in the athletic department, a lot more so than his predecessors.

. . . AND he thought being AD was going to be a fun and easy job!

Memo to RT: if your stomach is not in knots EVERY day, then you're not living up to expectations. We're in the SEC and our situation is different than any other team in the conference: when we joined the SEC, we pledged to do the right things to be a winner in every sport - not just lay back and collect a big check every year.
Ray is cool as a cucumber. I have confidence in him.

Let's face it, Chad is a decent recruiter but sucks as a head coach. Ray's buddy hire didn't work and if he don't do something about it, then maybe he needs to go with Chad. This team is totally pathetic.
I am questioning his recruiting skills now. When you have our trophy case the program itself recruits just like Bama.

Why? Based on what prior performance history? Be specific, please.
Frank Martin was out the door last year, and he smoothed things over and convinced him to stay. He kept Ohio State from snagging Dawn Staley. Our non revenue sports are at an all time high of success, and yes, those count too. All of the sports faciity upgrades are proceeding smoothly. Student athletes grade point averages are at an all time high, and yes, that is important too.

Reactions: AngloCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT