ADVERTISEMENT

Expectations

psmith5532

Sep 14, 2008
Greenville, SC
Which sport do you higher expectations for? Men's BB, Baseball, or Football. I left off WBB simply because I think all of our expectations for them is a National title. Mine is MBB...I expect sweet 16 this year.

Which sport do you higher expectations for? Men's BB, Baseball, or Football. I left off WBB simply because I think all of our expectations for them is a National title. Mine is MBB...I expect sweet 16 this year.
I only have high expectations for non-revenue sports and all women sports.

I have more expectaions for baseball this season, seems we have everyone back, including pitchers. On paper we have a tournament team in MBB, but those expectations don't always pan out.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Baseball... because we are The USC and should always have the talent to be a top tier team if the coaches get it right.
That said, I expect Frank Martin to do well and hope his players can follow suit.

Reactions: coolcock2001
To me the answer is baseball. We have a great facility, a solid tradition and could recruit well enough to compete for a title just by getting the best players in a 200 mile radius. Holbroke ruined it. I’m not convinced Kingston is the guy to get us out of it. Too be fair to him it’s too early to tell.

We were horrible two years ago and the pandemic cut short what looked to me based on Clemson & Northwestern as a lucky to get to .500 season when the meat of the schedule hit.

No brainer. There's only one sport we've really been good at and its baseball. Martin has shown zilch except for one hot ride.

To me the answer is baseball. We have a great facility, a solid tradition and could recruit well enough to compete for a title just by getting the best players in a 200 mile radius. Holbroke ruined it. I’m not convinced Kingston is the guy to get us out of it. Too be fair to him it’s too early to tell.

We were horrible two years ago and the pandemic cut short what looked to me based on Clemson & Northwestern as a lucky to get to .500 season when the meat of the schedule hit.

I agree with your assessment 100%.

I'd say baseball but I can barely even remember the name of our coach.

Basketball, will we eliminate ourselves from The Dance again before conference play begins?

Football, I don't expect wins anymore, just hope we don't get embarrassed.

Thanks Ray, you're doing just swell.

ADVERTISEMENT