ADVERTISEMENT

EXPERIENCE GAMECOCK CENTRAL

B

Brian Shoemaker

We're passionate about covering the Gamecocks -- and you can see it every day on GamecockCentral.com.

It's our in-depth coverage -- going deeper than 140 characters -- with exclusive reports, expert analysis and special features you won't find anywhere else.

It's our experts and analysts talking with sources, scouting recruits, covering practices and games -- and working tirelessly to provide you with the very best coverage.

It's you having access to our team of experts and analysts and getting the most in-depth answers to all of your questions.

CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE

Last edited by a moderator:
My subscription ran out and I have got to renew but I can't find the price. Can you help?

Originally posted by Percy57:
My subscription ran out and I have got to renew but I can't find the price. Can you help?
Sure - it's 9.95 per month if you go with the monthly plan. The cheaper plan is the annual subscription - you pay 99.95 all at one but that comes out to 8.33 a month and saves you about 20% over the course of a year.

If your credit card information changed and you just need to update that billing info, follow this link. You'll need to log in using your GCC log in information and then select "Update Billing Info."

Let me know if you need any assistance!

This post was edited on 3/17 3:27 PM by Chris Clark

Brian, please give me a call about renewing my membership. I talked with you a while back, and am ready to

renew. Bill Moorer USCYARDBIRDS (843) 814-2625

We're passionate about covering the Gamecocks -- and you can see it every day on GamecockCentral.com.

It's our in-depth coverage -- going deeper than 140 characters -- with exclusive reports, expert analysis and special features you won't find anywhere else.

It's our experts and analysts talking with sources, scouting recruits, covering practices and games -- and working tirelessly to provide you with the very best coverage.

It's you having access to our team of experts and analysts and getting the most in-depth answers to all of your questions.

FOR A LIMITED TIME, sign up for an annual subscription and get three free months.

GET THREE FREE MONTHS NOW - CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE

- Offer not valid for current subscribers or anyone who was a Rivals.com subscriber as of Dec. 10, 2014.
- Offer can't be combined with other subscription promotions from the Rivals.com network.
- Subscriber must purchase an annual subscription, and be charged successfully, in order to receive the three free months.
Brian, if I join will you make the boards readable?

USC74,

Not Brian, but the boards certainly are readable. Any questions you have specifically?
Chris, I am interested in buying a premium subscription once again. However, I feel that the entertainment value my posts offer this site warrant a special discounted price for myself. Also, I am prepared to write a monthly humor column that would be exclusive to subscribers. This presents an opportunity to give GCC subscribes even more bang for their buck, attract a larger readership and ultimately pay great dividends for your bottom line. You, Brian and the rest of the GCC staff know this to be true based on past performance. Please email me at tommynorris22@gmail.com so that we can negotiate the details of this deal. Thank you in advance.

Signed up about a week ago on Rivals, but didn't get the access to Gamecock Central. Probably screwed up on how I signed up. Too late to get the 3 month trial access?

FOR A LIMITED TIME, sign up for an annual subscription and get three free months.

GET THREE FREE MONTHS NOW - CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE

- Offer not valid for current subscribers or anyone who was a Rivals.com subscriber as of Dec. 10, 2014.
- Offer can't be combined with other subscription promotions from the Rivals.com network.
- Subscriber must purchase an annual subscription, and be charged successfully, in order to receive the three free months.
I signed up for monthly but can't enter anything but free access ?

Been a member since 2007. Great job GC. Keep up the good work! GO COCKS!!!!!!

Chris been a premium member sense 1999, you have always billed my credit card once a year, why do I not have access. Do I need to sign up again. Why the change?

Chris updated credit card info. good to go, forgot they sent me a a new card last month with a security chip in it. My bad, keep up the good work.

Chris updated credit card info. good to go, forgot they sent me a a new card last month with a security chip in it. My bad, keep up the good work.

Great to hear; thanks for being a member and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT