ADVERTISEMENT

Fall is finally here!

Aug 25, 2017
Mornin' folks!

Up in Davis, WV for work and it was 29 degrees getting into the truck this morning. Glad to finally have some cool football weather, instead of 85 degree heat in the stands.

Let's get healthy this bye week and whoop up on Vandy in 11 days!

Go Cocks!

I'm sorry that your job takes you to the armpit of the state, Davis. I'm guessing you're in the oil and gas field. Keep your head on a swivel while in town. Those mountain trolls will be chompin' at the bit if they catch you down in a holler.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
I'm sorry that your job takes you to the armpit of the state, Davis. I'm guessing you're in the oil and gas field. Keep your head on a swivel while in town. Those mountain trolls will be chompin' at the bit if they catch you down in a holler.
Though W.V. 'tis indeed a beautiful state, there are more than a few weird ones that reside up in them hills for sure!

It's supposed to drop to 39 here in Lancaster tonite. Hope it frosts so no more mowing except for one more time.
Would like to put in a good word for the extremely hard working West Virginians. I'll bet you wouldn't have to chain your bike to a tree or worry about locking your doors with a quick run to a store.

It's supposed to drop to 39 here in Lancaster tonite. Hope it frosts so no more mowing except for one more time.
Would like to put in a good word for the extremely hard working West Virginians. I'll bet you wouldn't have to chain your bike to a tree or worry about locking your doors with a quick run to a store.
Correct. There is absolutely no crime in West Virginia.

I am wearing pants and sleeves today. Fall is definitely here.

Correct. There is absolutely no crime in West Virginia.

I am wearing pants and sleeves today. Fall is definitely here.
That's not what I posted. Try reading again very slowly. Maybe it will penetrate that thick skull of yours.

That's not what I posted. Try reading again very slowly. Maybe it will penetrate that thick skull of yours.
Don't worry, I'm sure Trump saw your post and knows you support his support of the coal miners in WV. Believe me!

Edited to be nice.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT