ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci Admits Wearing A Mask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWillieCock

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2007
When fully vaccinated was essentially political theater.

Today on ABC Good Morning America he said

“Well, you know, George, I’m obviously careful because, I mean, I’m a physician and a health care provider. I am now much more comfortable in people seeing me indoors without a mask,” Fauci said. “I mean, before the CDC made the recommendation change, I didn’t want to look like I was giving mixed signals, but being a fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected in an indoor setting is extremely low, and that’s the reason why in indoor settings now I feel comfortable about not wearing a mask because I’m fully vaccinated.”

Yet he says to the Senate on March 18

“Let me just state for the record that masks are not theater,”

I honestly can’t wait to hear the justifications and double talk from the “follow the science” crowd.

Of course he lied. He's done it numerous times.

He knew in January 2020 that this was a respiratory sickness caused by a coronavirus. Of course it was spread by respiratory droplets, just like every other like it. He intentionally lied and told people not to wear masks so he could hoard them for healthcare workers.

No way he didn't know that it was spread via respiratory droplets.

When fully vaccinated was essentially political theater.

Today on ABC Good Morning America he said

“Well, you know, George, I’m obviously careful because, I mean, I’m a physician and a health care provider. I am now much more comfortable in people seeing me indoors without a mask,” Fauci said. “I mean, before the CDC made the recommendation change, I didn’t want to look like I was giving mixed signals, but being a fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected in an indoor setting is extremely low, and that’s the reason why in indoor settings now I feel comfortable about not wearing a mask because I’m fully vaccinated.”

Yet he says to the Senate on March 18

“Let me just state for the record that masks are not theater,”

I honestly can’t wait to hear the justifications and double talk from the “follow the science” crowd.

Bra_Guidecopy_flattenlayersforexport_0072_twilg..jpg

It's time to get back to normal living. Let those who wish to wear a mask do so without getting a load of crap dumped on them.
Absolutely agree. But that is a two way street. I can promise my opinion on mask wearing will go right back where it belongs, on a silent shelf in my head, once those of us not on the mask train are likewise not getting loads of crap dumped on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT