ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci on the defense...again

maybe this guy knows when the check will arrive

Damn press and their fake news. Graham is sick of it

This proves the point that career politicians were very afraid of Trump exposing corruption on both sides. Corruption is on both sides but Trump is the first to actually give his true opinion vs being told what to think and do by big business from Chiiiiiina & other organizations.

Barney deserved to be taken advantage of. He was really not a good person. Neither was Aunt Bee. And don't get me started on that POS, Mayor Stoner.
All those guys were saints compared to Emmett. His Fix-IT shop was the biggest ripoff in town. Was selling stolen motorcycle parts out of the back. Andy knew it & did nothing.
Ernest T Bass shattered his plate glass window in a dispute over a lamp repair.

All those guys were saints compared to Emmett. His Fix-IT shop was the biggest ripoff in town. Was selling stolen motorcycle parts out of the back. Andy knew it & did nothing.
Ernest T Bass shattered his plate glass window in a dispute over a lamp repair.

I heard the son of the actor who played Emmett (Paul Hartman) say his dad couldn’t fix anything. He said it was always funny watching him in that part.

This proves the point that career politicians were very afraid of Trump exposing corruption on both sides. Corruption is on both sides but Trump is the first to actually give his true opinion vs being told what to think and do by big business from Chiiiiiina & other organizations.

Right, because Trump and telling the truth go hand in hand.

Dems saw that this loser was a race-baiting conman preying on the unintelligent/those without critical thinking skills a mile away. They knew he was a terrible businessman from his many bankruptcies, they knew he is a sexual predator, they knew he has easily observable mental health issues, and they knew he was, and is, the most unqualified embarrassment this great nation would ever wedge into that office.

Reactions: SorryPeasants
I actually have donated to the private wall being built on the border. Got my name on one of the bricks. I am happy the wall is being built. The landowners in Texas that are allowing the construction on their land have experienced a lot of hurdles when doing so. Libtard interference mainly.

This seems to be a sticking point for you in regards to Mexico paying for wall. It is being built anyway.

Tell you what, buckle up bro-2020 won’t go your way.

As far as Tarriffs, I want the American business owners/operators to be incentivized not to buy from China & punished if they do. I will happily pay double the price for any & all goods until we produce everything we can, right her in good ole America.

Chinese made products are inferior. They are the biggest technology thieves in the world. This is a wake up call for America. We can do this. China is asshole!
Communist China is a**hole. The Nationalist Chinese on Taiwan are not.

Dems saw that this loser was a race-baiting conman preying on the unintelligent/those without critical thinking skills a mile away. They knew he was a terrible businessman from his many bankruptcies, they knew he is a sexual predator, they knew he has easily observable mental health issues, and they knew he was, and is, the most unqualified embarrassment this great nation would ever wedge into that office.

Not that today's "mainstream" Dems are any better themselves.

Regarding the current POTUS, I'm not sure that he is the most unqualified we've ever had, but he is certainly down there with Buchanan and Andrew Johnson.

I can certainly agree with some of this. China rips off any & all ideas that will make them a buck. They have zero conscious or business ethics.

Good luck with your private border wall. I'm sure that will go swimmingly well (NOT). What with your two bricks, unless it's a relatively short section you're well on the way to the 900 trillion ( or whatever astronomical number you'll need to finish) right up to the point where you run into unwilling landowners of whom there is no short supply As it is now there will be hundreds if not thousands of lawsuits as the Trump regime attempts, as they are now, to seize private land. Much of what has been done so far was replacing existing fencing, Same as previous administrations.
Much as I hate it, Americans love cheap Chinese xxxx. If you doubt that then you must be scratching your head as to why Walmart is the biggest company in the USA. While I have really no issue with tariffs on Chinese goods I do have a problem with Trump continuously lying about who is paying these tariffs. Those tariffs are paid by US Companies & passed down to consumers. Not China.
As for Mexico paying for the wall, I knew then & I know now, that Mexico had neither the will or the means to build & pay for a wall in a foreign country. That is & always was a no go & anyone who believed this was ever going to happen (and there were many) are unmitigated fools who I wonder how they even manage to tie their shoes. Those rallies with dolts screaming Mexico at the top of their lungs were comedy gold but really illustrated how easily some people can be manipulated into believing pure unadulterated BS.

No idea how 20/20 will go. You might be right but just for grins I think we should have a vote anyway.
So you prefer open borders?

Lots of Millionaires and Billionaires have filed bankruptcy, some more than others. The only people who ever bring up race is the msm. I've never heard him say one racist thing. If he were all that trash that you just spouted, he would be in jail. Lies all lies. Post some facts with links for a change.

Lots of Millionaires and Billionaires have filed bankruptcy, some more than others. The only people who ever bring up race is the msm. I've never heard him say one racist thing. If he were all that trash that you just spouted, he would be in jail. Lies all lies. Post some facts with links for a change.

LOL

He could be on video spewing racist epithets for 3 hours and you and the rest of the cult would think it fine and taken out of context.

LOL

He could be on video spewing racist epithets for 3 hours and you and the rest of the cult would think it fine and taken out of context.

images

I will say this about Dr. Fauci: he has received praise from a bi-partisan group of Presidents: George HW Bush, George W. Bush and Barack Obama. I trust Drs Fauci and Birx much, much more than I trust Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT