ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite win against a D-2 team

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
Wofford at the goal line '06-Dakota Walker. (Running out of "favorite win" ideas)

Last edited:
Maybe I'm mixing it up with another. Was thinking of a 90s game under Brad Scott or possibly Sparky
That's the game that Brandon Bennett went for the single game rushing record of 278 yards? Never mind that was East Tenn State in '91

Last edited:
2015 against the Citadel...ummm, until they called the TD to Cooper back on a penalty....

Reactions: mavcock
We beat Pacific 41-6 in 82.

I wasn't sure. I just assumed it was '82 because we were so bad the 1year Richard Bell was HC. I knew it wasn't 1980. That was my senior year at USC. We were 8-4 if I recall and Big George won the Heisman.

So what year was it?

When we beat wofford by 7 or something , they made it close , can't remember if we picked one off seal it or was that navy, i get those option teams mixed up

It wasn't 1980. Check the link you provided. We beat Pacific 37-0. Rogers would never have won the Heisman had we lost to Pacific.

He said we beat Pacific 37-0 in '80 which is correct. Read the original post. I know what you are saying though. I had to read his post twice because he sounded like we lost but he was really saying we won 37-0.

"I think South Carolina opened the 1980 season with Pacific winning the game 37-0."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT