ADVERTISEMENT

Feaster spotted at Willy B

Mon Denson will be our best back this year. If Feaster comes in, then he will be.

I like denson. He deserved the bulk of the carries last year. Rico seems to have a mental block at times. I like AJ but playing defense may give him the best shot at the next level.

Reactions: tngamecock#
This is my opinion about Feaster coming here. I don't know what has previously been stated. But here's the thing, how fair is it to a player(s) that came in as freshman and have worked hard all through the system to finally have a chance to start or maybe even play a lot during their senior years? There is something about that that seems totally unfair to me.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
This is my opinion about Feaster coming here. I don't know what has previously been stated. But here's the thing, how fair is it to a player(s) that came in as freshman and have worked hard all through the system to finally have a chance to start or maybe even play a lot during their senior years? There is something about that that seems totally unfair to me.
These kids know it's a business. This ain't rec league. You play the best players that give you a chance to win.

So what you’re saying is, settle for mediocrity? If I stepped on the field 3 years ago, put in a lot of work and now it’s my senior year. Do you want me running the ball bc it’s finally my chance to start?HELL NO! You bench me, twice, and put in the BEST RB. Did you have a problem with Marcus starting his freshman year. No. Why? Because he was the best running back on the team.

And I realize that but does it hurt your future chances of signing other good players as freshman.
We start freshman. The Feaster situation is bc our seniors haven’t produced at RB. Lloyd and (hopefully) Bigsby will come in as Freshman and start at RB so, no. It will not hurt our future chances of signing good freshman

So what you’re saying is, settle for mediocrity? If I stepped on the field 3 years ago, put in a lot of work and now it’s my senior year. Do you want me running the ball bc it’s finally my chance to start?HELL NO! You bench me, twice, and put in the BEST RB. Did you have a problem with Marcus starting his freshman year. No. Why? Because he was the best running back on the team.

Is Feaster a head and shoulder better than the others then yes by all means start him. But, it that the case?

We start freshman. The Feaster situation is bc our seniors haven’t produced at RB. Lloyd and (hopefully) Bigsby will come in as Freshman and start at RB so, no. It will not hurt our future chances of signing good freshman

I really think it's a moot point because I don't believe Feaster is coming to USC.

Last edited:
Reactions: lawcalcock

The transfer portal is changing all that but I agree with you.

Moot point....just trying to help ya out.

Thanks very much because that was horrible. I don't want people to think I don't know how to spell and use the word moot correctly LOL! I can't believe I didn't spell it correctly.

That's obviously nothing but GAS! Fart and you will feel better.

You don't have to be so damn smart about it, I was simply giving my opinion. If you don't like my opinion simply don't read my comment. No point in being rude to another Gamecock fan for expressing his thoughts on the matter. And for your information my thoughts are based on comments I have received from Clemson fans.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Call me crazy, but I bet they play the running back that gives us the best chance to win. If it’s Feaster then play the man. If someone gets butt hurt then do something on the field to change the coaches minds. Tired of people getting upset bc the other backs have earned their playing time. Well, they haven’t produced the last 3 years. Best man wins. This isn’t a charity and I want to win some damn ballgames
what about the qb,does that apply there.

You don't have to be so damn smart about it, I was simply giving my opinion. If you don't like my opinion simply don't read my comment. No point in being rude to another Gamecock fan for expressing his thoughts on the matter. And for your information my thoughts are based on comments I have received from Clemson fans.
Oh, ok. Now it's credible. Clemson fans are definitely a great source for news about USC. I can't think of any reason they'd like or be biased one way or another.

Was that before or after the VaTech visit? Since the VaTech visit, most of my Clemson family and friends from the Spartanburg area believe we are going to get him....not that they are happy about it.

When those same players have been here 3 years and haven't produced then their job is fair game. Coaches come here with one agenda and that is to win football games because if they don't they will get fired. Coaches continuously look for the best players to put them in the best position to win football games. There is nothing personal about it. If those veterans want to keep their jobs then they have to work their butts off and get out there and produce. If any of the backs can do that then Feaster won't be able to come in and take their position. However, Feaster is far more talented than any back we have right now. It's not a knock against our backs. I love everyone that wears the garnet and black and I appreciate their work and dedication but I want to see us win. If Feaster gives us the best chance then bring him in here and hand him the rock.

When those same players have been here 3 years and haven't produced then their job is fair game. Coaches come here with one agenda and that is to win football games because if they don't they will get fired. Coaches continuously look for the best players to put them in the best position to win football games. There is nothing personal about it. If those veterans want to keep their jobs then they have to work their butts off and get out there and produce. If any of the backs can do that then Feaster won't be able to come in and take their position. However, Feaster is far more talented than any back we have right now. It's not a knock against our backs. I love everyone that wears the garnet and black and I appreciate their work and dedication but I want to see us win. If Feaster gives us the best chance then bring him in here and hand him the rock.
No seniority, no equality...just the purest meritocracy.

I agree I am a fan of every back we have on the team but when it comes to PT may the best man win. I'm waiting for that RB to show some wow factor in his game. I'm also glad Bentley's not coaching them. He would show me a RB with a 20 yd gain then show him the bench. I have never got a hold on keeping the RB fresh when so many times they have to sprint across the field to the far hash mark. Hell, he's winded when he gets there.....lol.

Reactions: PC31 and 92Pony
I wish one of the RB's on our team were good enough to scare Feaster off. Clearly they have not been so far.
If Feaster makes the difference in one game it's worth doing on Carolina's side.
My guess is Carolina is his best option to start on a big team considering we have no set starter and we have a new RB coach who has no personal favorite "guy".
If he wants to start on a very visible team, we seem to fit.
If we want a back that can be the difference between a win or loss, he seems to fit.

Reactions: Bclc829
Call me crazy, but I bet they play the running back that gives us the best chance to win. If it’s Feaster then play the man. If someone gets butt hurt then do something on the field to change the coaches minds. Tired of people getting upset bc the other backs have earned their playing time. Well, they haven’t produced the last 3 years. Best man wins. This isn’t a charity and I want to win some damn ballgames
We have the weakest backs in the SEC. We need him.

If we did get Feaster that would right away make the other RB better. They would have to come to grips with the fact that if they had been heavy produces Feaster wouldn't be in the picture in the first place. It's all about the win and not about someones feelings.

but what about their feelings ????

brought to you by the timeout generation

Oh, ok. Now it's credible. Clemson fans are definitely a great source for news about USC. I can't think of any reason they'd like or be biased one way or another.

Well in this situation they have been a good source of information.

He does graduate this summer, and that was my understanding as well regarding the timing.

There was also a terrible Rocky Bottom rumor when I looked up the press release regarding his pending transfer. If we don't get him, I don't want to play him either...... We already have the new Mizer QB, flashback.

When does he decide?
Carolina does not have a scholly for him until Aug and he's finishing up his work this summer to graduate according to one of the recruiting guys on Heath Clines show I think it was.
He can decide anytime obviously, but supposedly is not going to be enrolling here if he comes until August, so no hurry on our end.

I could be wrong here but I kind of get the feeling that if he is coming to Carolina, he would keep that to himself while still on campus finishing class. I know I would.
Carolina does not have a scholly for him until Aug and he's finishing up his work this summer to graduate according to one of the recruiting guys on Heath Clines show I think it was.
He can decide anytime obviously, but supposedly is not going to be enrolling here if he comes until August, so no hurry on our end.

Reactions: rogue cock and PC31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT