ADVERTISEMENT

Feel badly for Skai Moore...

I was surprised by his two penalties last night. You could tell he was frustrated.

Seems like a good kid. I'm sure he will do well whether pro football is his future or not. He will be one I will pull for.

...dude played his ass off as he always does. Going to miss #10.
What would have made him better would have been for champ to pull him and chew him a new one for his penalty 30' from the field. Sit him for a few plays and see if he's a learner. Liked him up until last night and his interview was not impressive either.

What would have made him better would have been for champ to pull him and chew him a new one for his penalty 30' from the field. Sit him for a few plays and see if he's a learner. Liked him up until last night and his interview was not impressive either.
I don’t recall seeing you suit up and play one down yet alone get in front of a camera after an emotional experience. So....no one really cares what you think about Skai or his interview. Oh and guess what, you don’t ever have to worry about anything he’s done for this team ever again unless you walk in Willy B and see his name slapping you in the face as a sad reminder that he gave it all to the Gamecocks and jerk fans like you that will turn on you in a heartbeat. In four years he’s had only four or five flags thrown on him. So happy holidays to you and I hope the next gamecock player makes you a hell of a lot happier.

I did not see his interview. What did he say that was not impressive ?

Sorry I missed this bitch post earlier. You're kinda pathetic.

Sorry I missed this bitch post earlier. You're kinda pathetic.
I don’t recall seeing you suit up and play one down yet alone get in front of a camera after an emotional experience. So....no one really cares what you think about Skai or his interview. Oh and guess what, you don’t ever have to worry about anything he’s done for this team ever again unless you walk in Willy B and see his name slapping you in the face as a sad reminder that he gave it all to the Gamecocks and jerk fans like you that will turn on you in a heartbeat. In four years he’s had only four or five flags thrown on him. So happy holidays to you and I hope the next gamecock player makes you a hell of a lot happier.
Yep what they said! I think your comment didn’t have the reaction you was expecting!

I did not see his interview. What did he say that was not impressive ?
Go listen. One of my favorite players actually, but just wasn't impressed with how he conducted the interview. And after watching the video again, he was definitely at fault and deserved the penalty, but the worst part of it was not his fault. Just a bad tumble. So my bad to anyone who got all wound up about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT