ADVERTISEMENT

Final 2020 Baseball Recruiting Rankings

USCBatgirl21

Sep 5, 2006
Sec 4, Row 1, Seat 16 Carolina Stadium
"With today's announcement from D1Baseball.com, the 2020 South Carolina recruiting class is a consensus top-10 class, as the Gamecocks have been ranked No. 4 by Perfect Game, No. 5 by D1Baseball.com, No. 6 by Baseball America and No. 8 by Collegiate Baseball. "

Not too shabby for a guy that some have said can't recruit to the level to which we've grown accustomed.

These guys are on campus now.

"With today's announcement from D1Baseball.com, the 2020 South Carolina recruiting class is a consensus top-10 class, as the Gamecocks have been ranked No. 4 by Perfect Game, No. 5 by D1Baseball.com, No. 6 by Baseball America and No. 8 by Collegiate Baseball. "

Not too shabby for a guy that some have said can't recruit to the level to which we've grown accustomed.

OOT OOT, can't wait for the season to start !

Thanks for posting. Hope we have a great year in 2021.

I hope this means we will have a good year. We always recruit so well, it is inexcuseable that we don’t make Omaha 2/3 years on average.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04

I hope it translates into progress on the field. It breaks my heart to see our program lapse into irrelevance.

I hope they play to their abilities. It feels like 10 years since the Yardcocks played. I think this is a pivotal year in Coach Kingston's tenure.

We did get to a Super in year one of Kingston. Looking forward to a good year if our pitching stays healthy. Hope COVID doesn't wreak havoc on baseball like basketball.

One thing about ol' Bat Gal folks, if you want the latest and the greatest Gamecock baseball info, then all ya gotta do is look forward to she posting it here on FGF before (and certainly more thorough) anywhere else on the web!!!

Once again, I extend to her another Thank You BG21!!!

G

That's encouraging.

Anybody heard when they'll release this year's schedule?
The SEC just approved last week the plan for a normal season, Hopefully it's just a matter of finalizing scheduling that was already in the works. SEC Softball schedules were released Friday (I believe), so I expect ours soon.

“Not too shabby for a guy that some have said can't recruit to the level to which we've grown accustomed.”

Bat, remember yer dealing with some on here who “may not have some of the necessities to be, let's say, a” educated fan of the game........... uknow general studies majors.

“Not too shabby for a guy that some have said can't recruit to the level to which we've grown accustomed.”

Bat, remember yer dealing with some on here who “may not have some of the necessities to be, let's say, a” educated fan of the game........... uknow general studies majors.
That’s like specializing in electives

Reactions: rogue cock
One more question about the schedule. Will we have the midweek games against the folks like Wofford, Citadel, etc. ? Or is that out the window this year?

One more question about the schedule. Will we have the midweek games against the folks like Wofford, Citadel, etc. ? Or is that out the window this year?
The SEC approved a normal non-conference schedule. What teams we play will probably be dependent on what their conferences/schools have dictated. My educated guess is that it we will primarily see the smaller SC teams for the midweeks, not certain for the other 3 non-conference weekends.

Reactions: ol yard buzzard
ADVERTISEMENT