ADVERTISEMENT

Final: Carolina 13 - Vanderbilt 10 (Official game thread)

Prost! Hopefully, you're enjoying the rauchbier.
suspiciously-evil-sloth-meme-generator-soon-my-friend-soon-244d7b.jpg

"My momma always said life was like a box-ah-chalk-lets......"

I thought that and have told EVERYONE that Orth gives us the best chance of winning. I'm waiting for all the apologies.
I'm not sure about that yet, as the play calling got better and the players gelled the whole team played better. Be missed some throws and made some dangerous throws that a team like Georgia will make us pay on.

He definitely has guts, but how far will that get us, I guess we will see.

I'm with him as far as he can take us,

Reactions: whythis28
Wow! As pleased and unsurprised as I was with Edwards, I am impressed with Turner. He's better than I expected.

I really enjoyed Turner too. That late run he had around the right side; he set the defender up to be blocked before the lineman was actually there to make it.

espn crew had some informative commentary on the vietnam war, civil rights, etc.
I'd just like to know if that was scripted, these boo-zoos going off on their on to audition for a 30 on 30 series or if ESPN gives them talking points for boring games...or for mediocre non top 25 games.

What ever it was they spent the entire 3rd quarter on it...while missing the momentum of a game they were calling and a game the fans of the 2 teams playing each other change dramatically. Then once the 4th started, they seemed oblivious that and went all stupid as in "looks like we might have a ball game here".

If I were holding the audition, I would say pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT