ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL THOUGHTS from TigerNet - Heading Into 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might be good but getting to the playoff is difficult. I think their offense will be very good but their defense may struggle some against better offenses. I know they have said their replacements are very good but that remains to be seen. All I know is when you lose that many really good players, it's hard to replace them.

They might be good but getting to the playoff is difficult. I think their offense will be very good but their defense may struggle some against better offenses. I know they have said their replacements are very good but that remains to be seen. All I know is when you lose that many really good players, it's hard to replace them.
Their road to the payoff is not that difficult. Only 1 of about 4 or 5 teams in the conference has a real chance to win it. If they win the conference, they will likely make the playoff.

I know. it's hard to fathom 'final thoughts' before there's anything to even 'think about' but these 'final thoughts' were published today 'coming OUT of summer camp' in seamless transition to preparation for the tigs opener against Wofford.

1. They're loaded
2. This looks like the best team Dabo's had
3. They have about 10 freshman who will contribute 'immediately'
4. From what TigerNet has seen Clemson has 'enough' to make the four (4) team playoff for this year's National Championship.
5. They named the starting D-11 and described 'em as 'monsters, athletic, lots of future NFL ability' ... you probably 'ought consider tugging on a pair of depends 'fore you read it for yourself ... it'll scare the heebeegeebee's 'outta you.

Some freshman kid who's momma apparently stuttered at birth is going to be all-world, his immediate impact apparently so huge countries that don't even play American football are going to want to take it up.

If you compared the orange faithful waiting with baited-breath for this edit to the Confederate foot-soldiers stuck in the trenches surrounding Petersburg in the year of (18)'65 hoping to hold off Grant's siege on Richmond - today's TigerNet pep talk would be akin to a solemn promise from 'ol Prez D himself that things were 'looking up!!!' You would have no idea that within 90-days Richmond would be in flames and you'd be camped outside some six-house town several counties west of where your feet were stuck in the mud that night completely dependent on the largess of your captor whether you would ride home on a horse or have to walk.

I fear these boys 'bout to have their paws clipped. As Tom Hayden replied to Frankie Pentangeli when he said "We were like the Roman empire!".

"We were once. We were once."

It's said Dabo Swinney is a 'young man' - and he is. But he's older that the Clemson "Tiger Paw".

Nah, Clemson's never been a 'Roman Empire'. Before women arrived in the 60's and black students in the 70's Clemson students slept in barracks, wore uniforms and played with wooden guns.

They apparently still don't know who or what they really are. That's apparent simply by deciphering TigerNet.

Going into this season, the "feeling" I had was that Clem was really good last year. After actually looking back at their wins, and losses, they weren't all that.

I know Stoudt's poor qb play had something to do with how poor their offense was at times, but poor qb play or not the fact is their defense saved them from a 5 or 6 loss season. That defense is no longer on campus.

Clem already had losses to UGA and FSU before getting only a 6 point win against UL, a 4 point win against BC and a 10 point win against Syracuse. Last season was oh so close to going really bad.

If memory serves, they finally benched Stoudt after getting killed by GT in their third loss. Then Watson took over and looked good (when healthy) for the remainder of the games he played. Watson is back, but the defense is gone. Also gone is the man who quite literally saved Dabs's job....Chad Morris.

I remember back in '12 or '13 when Morris was rumored to be interviewing for a HC job, Dabs stated something to the effect that the offense was a "Clemson offense" not a Morris offense. We shall see.

These are the craziest people in America. Dabo, his coaches, his players and a large part of that fan base are going to have to blush and swallow very hard in the coming weeks. I am amazed that ESPN pundits are being taken in so badly by Dabo. It will be a fun ride if you're a Gamecock. Look for Spurrier to really get them stirred up with snide remarks about their assent to the top of the football world.

Reactions: TigerRag
[QUOTE="jeff2001, post: 666741, member: 1206"]Your daily clemson report on fgf.[/QUOTE]

HA! And your hourly appearance by a tiger troll billed in legal nth's ... 1/12th's ... 1-5 min. equal to $10/per segment.- even for a junior associate that hasn't even passed the bar.

Daily? We're bombarded by the minute.

I know. it's hard to fathom 'final thoughts' before there's anything to even 'think about' but these 'final thoughts' were published today 'coming OUT of summer camp' in seamless transition to preparation for the tigs opener against Wofford.

1. They're loaded
4. From what TigerNet has seen Clemson has 'enough' to make the four (4) team playoff for this year's National Championship.
5. They named the starting D-11 and described 'em as 'monsters, athletic, lots of future NFL ability' ... you probably 'ought consider tugging on a pair of depends 'fore you read it for yourself ... it'll scare the heebeegeebee's 'outta you.

Some freshman kid who's momma apparently stuttered at birth is going to be all-world, his immediate impact apparently so huge countries that don't even play American football are going to want to take it up.

If you compared the orange faithful waiting with baited-breath for this edit to the Confederate foot-soldiers stuck in the trenches surrounding Petersburg in the year of (18)'65 hoping to hold off Grant's siege on Richmond - today's TigerNet pep talk would be akin to a solemn promise from 'ol Prez D himself that things were 'looking up!!!' You would have no idea that within 90-days Richmond would be in flames and you'd be camped outside some six-house town several counties west of where your feet were stuck in the mud that night completely dependent on the largess of your captor whether you would ride home on a horse or have to walk.

I fear these boys 'bout to have their paws clipped. As Tom Hayden replied to Frankie Pentangeli when he said "We were like the Roman empire!".

It's said Dabo Swinney is a 'young man' - and he is. But he's older that the Clemson "Tiger Paw".

Nah, Clemson's never been a 'Roman Empire'. Before women arrived in the 60's and black students in the 70's Clemson students slept in barracks, wore uniforms and played with wooden guns.

They apparently still don't know who or what they really are. That's apparent simply by deciphering TigerNet.

I thought you were leaving because you didn't like this message board anymore.

1. They're loaded

Thanks for the info. They sound like a really good team.

Reactions: TygerDude
7-4 at best. If their momma's boy and Dildo's adopted son QB goes down early, it could be 4-7 because there will be blood in the water.

1. They're loaded

As a Clemson alumni, I never said we are loaded team wise. But yes we are loaded on offense. All of the top producers from last year are back. Including those that burned USV's defense for over 500 yards. How can a reasonable person look at Clemson's depth on offense and not say we are loaded?

As a Clemson alumni, I never said we are loaded team wise. But yes we are loaded on offense. All of the top producers from last year are back. Including those that burned USV's defense for over 500 yards. How can a reasonable person look at Clemson's depth on offense and not say we are loaded?
are you a clemson alumnus?

Reactions: atgarrett
I heard Dabo is replacing the dos Equis guy as the most interesting man in the world.
Why are all the taters predicting only the 4 team playoff? Why stop there? Having lakip back should give them the "bump" they need to win it all!

Reactions: Tidal Creek Cock
[QUOTE=The LOSER of the SEC championship is just as likely to make the playoffs as the 'undefeated' WINNER of the ACC if it's a close game and their only loss ... "strength of schedule".

You're wrong...it's political. Strength of schedule doesn't matter as much as it used to even if that's the popular opinion now days. I did say "likely" though. Sure an ACC Champion with several losses could get left out. An ACC Champion with 1 loss will get in over an SEC team with 1 loss every time, even though the SEC team would likely be a better team.

Last edited:
Catch and release, no way you are loaded on offense. You have no offensive line , average running backs and a stick legged QB prone to injury. You must also have a defense to win games and except for two corners you are average or below average at every position. You play some quality teams this year although your home schedule is loaded in your favor, but still, teams that will expose all your weakness early in the year. Expect a third place finish or worse in the ACC this year and quit believing Dabo Swinney.

Catch and release, no way you are loaded on offense. You have no offensive line , average running backs and a stick legged QB prone to injury. You must also have a defense to win games and except for two corners you are average or below average at every position. You play some quality teams this year although your home schedule is loaded in your favor, but still, teams that will expose all your weakness early in the year. Expect a third place finish or worse in the ACC this year and quit believing Dabo Swinney.
Absolutely correct on all fronts.

Reactions: CharlieRoc33
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT