ADVERTISEMENT

Find a positive...

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
This season is going to be trying.

Wallowing in misery doesn't do anything for anyone - especially you - so look try to find something positive in each game.

Nunez looked good out there. He's a playmaker.

Nunez has promise and is talented
Punter is good
Pharoah is good
Fry finally made a 50 harder
.....and that's about it....

I'm positive that we'd be really competitive in 8-AAAAA football here in Georgia.

DJ Neal and Deebo might make some plays for us this year.

Wallowing in misery doesn't do anything for anyone - especially you - so look try to find something positive in each game.

Hah. Positive? lol

This is how I feel.... I'm good.... I'm good.
Threshold of hell.
hqdefault.jpg

Nunez reminds me of Cooper. Think he would be great wild cat and receiver.

With lack of talent I am positive recruiting efforts will pick up

I think Nunez and Orth both played well. Wilds had some nice runs until he got hurt. Special teams played well.

One positive thing the players can take from this is they can spend the holidays with their family now and not have to worry about being back to campus the day after Christmas.

It's easy to find problems. No one's going to be happy with much this year - so instead of picking apart what's not right. Find something good.

Definitely not pumping sunshine. Plenty of folks here will tell you we'll beat the next team by at least 20. But what's the point of reliving the negative and continually calling for coaches to quit?

Sad that's where we are, but oh well.

I feel bad for Nunez, talented kid with nothing around him, could be like Anthony Wright, a talented QB who plays for at team that goes 1-10, that is a really possibility next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT